Church Closings Ruled UNCONSTITUTIONAL by Supreme Court

StarmanMBA

Gruesome Newsom should be recalled for his incompetence and destructiveness.  A true Leftist, like Kamala Whoris and Joe Briben.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/12/03/u-s-supreme-court-rules-against-gov-newsoms-indoor-worship-bans/

The U.S. Supreme Court ruled on Thursday against California Gov. Gavin Newsom?s (D) restrictions on indoor worship services, agreeing with religious groups they are unconstitutional.

The High Court granted a petition from Harvest Rock Church in Pasadena that sought to overturn a lower court?s ruling in favor of Newsom?s restrictions.

The ruling cited the Supreme Court?s decision last week in a similar case in which it ruled in favor of faith groups that challenged New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo?s (D) worship restrictions.

I love how he resorts to kindergarten name calling and labeling women as whores, but then uses an Elie Weisel signature quote about decency.  ;D

Rizdak said:
I love how he resorts to kindergarten name calling and labeling women as whores, but then uses an Elie Weisel signature quote about decency.  ;D

Whoosh!  Right over your head. 
The kindergarten name-calling was done by your friends who hatefully attacked me in much  the same way you did.  I quoted their profanity and name-calling.  Unfortunately you don't even understand that.

Their comments were indecent.  Yours were indecent and clueless as well.  Giggle and wink that.

Uh huh. 

297.png

StarmanMBA said:
Rizdak said:

Whoosh!  Right over your head. 
The kindergarten name-calling was done by your friends who hatefully attacked me in much  the same way you did.  I quoted their profanity and name-calling.  Unfortunately you don't even understand that.

Their comments were indecent.  Yours were indecent and clueless as well.  Giggle and wink that.

1.  I did not yell at a cloud.  I simply pointed out your inane misquoting and ignorance.

2.  Can you say anything material, anything informative?  Is that too much to ask?  Obviously it is.

Back