Backsplash and tiling services

lovingit

Does anyone have someone they used for kitchen backsplash and bathroom backsplash and tiles on the wall?  Want to redo some areas and want to get someone who does a very good job. 

lovingit said:
Does anyone have someone they used for kitchen backsplash and bathroom backsplash and tiles on the wall?  Want to redo some areas and want to get someone who does a very good job. 

Check your PM.  I had someone good install new kitchen backsplash and wall tile for me.

USCTrojanCPA said:
lovingit said:

Check your PM.  I had someone good install new kitchen backsplash and wall tile for me.

Does this person do Wall Paneling as well?  If so can you PM me his information.  Thanks!

Chegg said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
lovingit said:

Does this person do Wall Paneling as well?  If so can you PM me his information.  Thanks!

I'm sure he can. PM sent

Can you please PM the contact for us as well? We are mainly interested in some additional backsplash options. Thank you!

Back