Yard-ly church service

nosuchreality

For the third week in a row on my Sunday morning dog walk, I come across the same house clearly having a worship service in their front yard.  Live Christian pop-rock, kids from families running around, 50-100 massless people congregating at close distance, street parked full of cars.

Easy enough for me to pick a different route or just double back. Far enough away that not really a concern for my household.  If the neighbors aren?t participating, I feel for them, but up to them to complain to authorities to address.

I doubt any of the county agencies would do anything and the one you need probably doesn?t work on Sundays.

nosuchreality said:
For the third week in a row on my Sunday morning dog walk, I come across the same house clearly having a worship service in their front yard.  Live Christian pop-rock, kids from families running around, 50-100 massless people congregating at close distance, street parked full of cars.

Easy enough for me to pick a different route or just double back. Far enough away that not really a concern for my household.  If the neighbors aren?t participating, I feel for them, but up to them to complain to authorities to address.

I doubt any of the county agencies would do anything and the one you need probably doesn?t work on Sundays.

According to our law expert Irvinecommuter, isn?t that totally fine and legal?

Back