Trump lost the election and many court cases. Now what?

eyephone

CNBC: Chris Christie tells Trump to end election lawsuits, calls his legal team 'national embarrassment'

President Donald Trump's confidant former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said Sunday that the president should end his legal fights challenging the results of the election and concede to president-elect Joe Biden.

"Listen, I've been a supporter of the president, I voted for him twice but elections have consequences and we cannot continue to act as if something happened here that didn't happen," Christie explained on "This Week with George Stephanopoulos."

"They allege fraud outside of the courtroom but when they go inside the courtroom they don't plead fraud and they don't argue fraud," Christie said, adding "you have an obligation to present the evidence, the evidence has not been presented."

The Trump campaign and its allies now have lost or withdrawn more than 30 lawsuits that were part of that effort.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/22/chr...s-time-to-end-legal-fights-over-election.html

They?re finished, and afraid the circus might sabotage the Georgia Senate race.

Alaska GOP Senator also joining the small, growing chorus of Republican lawmakers who decided to put their big boy pants on and choose Democracy over authoritarianism.

This has gone from uncertainty to frustration to just a popcorn clown show.

Going out the same way it came in.

Next

Well, maybe some of the ultra crazy stuff on their free platform will rattle some of them back into disgruntled reality. I?ve seen a few that went dark for a while start popping up again.

Either way, until we figure out how to get large swaths of our country back to a secure middle class lifestyle, that half of our country will grow and not shrink. 

JIMHO, while the racists where embraced this time around, the real issue is in their language, elite versus them.  I think they?re mistaken in their anger getting directed at immigrants and globalization while in reality it?s just the same old abusive business practices of the Gilded Age and ?The Jungle?.

Double down on the racism and bring back the South!

WASHINGTON ? President Donald Trump is threatening to veto legislation to fund the military as one of his final acts in office unless a widely supported, bipartisan provision to rename military bases honoring Confederate military leaders is removed, according to White House, defense and congressional sources.

Since the Nov. 3 election, Trump has privately told Republican lawmakers that he won't back down from his position during the campaign that he would veto the annual National Defense Authorization Act if it includes an amendment to rename the bases.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-set-veto-defense-bill-103142575.html

nosuchreality said:
Well, maybe some of the ultra crazy stuff on their free platform will rattle some of them back into disgruntled reality. I?ve seen a few that went dark for a while start popping up again.

Either way, until we figure out how to get large swaths of our country back to a secure middle class lifestyle, that half of our country will grow and not shrink. 

JIMHO, while the racists where embraced this time around, the real issue is in their language, elite versus them.  I think they?re mistaken in their anger getting directed at immigrants and globalization while in reality it?s just the same old abusive business practices of the Golden Era and ?The Jungle?.

Yup...there is a lot of racism mixed in within economic despair.  It is sad to see people that continue to vote against their own interests economically based upon fears and scare tactics.

Universal healthcare?  OMG...death panel and government deciding your healthcare...don't look at those insurance company death panels.

Direct assistance to individuals?  Oh no...we need our corporate overlords to provide us with jobs and bread crumbs.

You guys are exactly right. The real influencers have redirected anger while working to enrich themselves. This is the oldest trick in the book. I?m sure there?s a Wizard of Oz metaphor in there. You follow the money trail and it?s easy to see who is pushing the message.

Trump himself was the example, a failed businessman, trying (and getting rejected ) to be a part of the New York coastal elite, having nothing in common with the lower classes he claimed to save, actually despising them. Their tax burden went up under his policies, while asset prices continue to raise out of reach.

The ones who really make me angry are the ones who just want their 401k to go up even if the rest of the country burns down. They are doing well and have ZERO to be angry about. Newsflash: you can help the underserved and still grow the economy, they are not mutually exclusive.

Endless wars are up to $6.4 trillion. Student debt is $1.6 trillion.

In a surprising turn of events Trump tweeted that he supports the GSA to begin a transition. He is still putting up a fight legally but says this is in the best interest of America.

Cares said:
In a surprising turn of events Trump tweeted that he supports the GSA to begin a transition. He is still putting up a fight legally but says this is in the best interest of America.

So it turned out all those alleged fraud accusations were just bitter complaints. lol
Also, someone got rich from the donations after the elections.  :eek:

(I don?t want to say it. But it seems like the after election donations campaign was a marketing scheme that targeted people?s emotions. The people associated had baseless fraud claims and conspiracy theories. Lol)

Mety and SGIP seem to think the voter fraud claims are true.

Have they posted any irrefutable evidence yet other than the pre-reg one where the guy got caught?

eyephone said:
Axios: Trump cancels Pennsylvania trip for GOP hearing on voter fraud claims
https://www.axios.com/trump-pennsyl...ims-ff7ea0a4-b04f-42ac-81b2-332e8276060e.html

Stop the steal. How about stop the fraud talk when there are no evidence?

Heck...none of the lawsuits filed by Trump team even alleges fraud...because it requires a heightened level of pleading/proof.  They are trying the "equal protection" route by claiming that not all votes were equal...still got blasted by the courts.

Irvinecommuter said:
Heck...none of the lawsuits filed by Trump team even alleges fraud...because it requires a heightened level of pleading/proof.  They are trying the "equal protection" route by claiming that not all votes were equal...still got blasted by the courts.

Yes, these lawyers are afraid of being disbarred and losing a job for life. They can say it on TV but not in the courtroom.

In other news, I wonder why these SUPER STRONG CASES are being thrown out? LOL
https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...powell-files-typo-filled-lawsuits-in-michigan

In the Georgia suit, the word district was misspelled twice on the first page of the document: There was an extra c for ?DISTRICCT,? and then it was spelled ?DISTRCOICT.?

Is this what $20,000 a day gets you? And that's supposedly Rudy's fee, not the rest of the crew.

Finally, looks like it's done. Trump himself said he's ready to leave the White House. Additional bluster about fraud to save face but he's ready to leave:
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...s-going-to-be-a-very-hard-to-thing-to-concede

Happy Thanksgiving

Don?t let the Dems steal the election! 

Donate now!

__ $500 __ $250  __$100.  __ sign over my Social Security and save the constitution.

Please donate electronically to enhance our defense*
Bank routing number _____________
Bank account number ______________
Acct is checking __ Savings __

*All donations automatically enrolled in a weekly autodebit

The Hill: List of Republicans breaking with Trump grows longer

The list of Republicans who are breaking with President Trump over his wild assertions about widespread voter fraud and acknowledging the reality of President-elect Joe Biden?s election win is growing longer.
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...-republicans-breaking-with-trump-grows-longer

News flash: the longer this gets it just gets weirder and weirder. (someone should tell him that lol)

Back