The Twelve Days of Christmas

How Many Covid Deaths during the twelve days of Christmas?

• 6000 of fewer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6001 - 12,000

• 12,001 -18,000

• 18,001 - 24,000

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 24,001 - 30,000

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 30,001 - 36,000

• More than 36,000.

• Total voters

nosuchreality

The twelve days of Christmas, December 25th thru  the 5th of January.  So what could be more appropriate than figuring out what We?re getting for the the ?Twelve Days of Christmas?

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me
100,000 daily covid cases
On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Two thousand covid deaths and 100,000 daily covid cases
On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Three Governors still in denial, two thousand covid deaths and a 100,000 daily covid cases
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Four States protesting masks,  three Governors still in denial,
Two thousand daily covid deaths and a 100,000 daily covid cases.
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Five thousand ICU admissions, Four States protesting masks,  three Governors still in denial, Two thousand daily covid deaths and a 100,000 daily covid cases
On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Six new conspiracy theories, Five thousand ICU admissions, Four States protesting masks,  three Governors in denial, Two thousand daily covid deaths and a 100,000 daily covid cases
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Seven politicians point fingers, Six new conspiracy theories, Five thousand ICU admissions, Four States protesting masks,  three Governors in denial, Two thousand daily covid deaths and a 100,000 daily covid cases
On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave
Eight Major companies bankrupting, Seven politicians point fingers, Six new conspiracy theories, Five thousand ICU admissions, Four States protesting masks,  three Governors in denial, Two thousand daily covid deaths and a 100,000 daily covid cases
On the ninth day of Christmas
Nine government decrees, Eight Major companies bankrupting, Seven politicians point fingers, Six new conspiracy theories, Five thousand ICU admissions, Four States protesting masks,  three Governors in denial, Two thousand daily covid deaths and a 100,000 daily covid cases
On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Ten stores out of TP, Nine new government decrees, Eight Major companies bankrupting, Seven politicians fingers a pointing, Six new conspiracy theories, Five thousand ICU admissions, Four States protesting,  three Governors screaming, Two thousand daily covid deaths and a 100,000 daily covid cases
On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Eleven quack cure memes, Ten stores out of TP, Nine government decrees, Eight Major companies bankrupting, Seven politicians fingers a pointing, Six new conspiracy theories, Five thousand ICU admissions, Four States protesting,  three Governors screaming, Two thousand daily covid deaths and a 100,000 daily covid cases
On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Twelve States rationing healthcare, Eleven quack cure memes, Ten stores out of TP, Nine government decrees, Eight Major companies bankrupting, Seven politicians fingers a pointing, Six new conspiracy theories, Five thousand ICU admissions, Four States protesting,  three Governors screaming, Two thousand daily covid deaths and a 100,000 daily covid cases

My personal opinion we will be right around 24,000.  New cases will actually be down as I suspect  people at that point will either not get tested because of fear, denial or just the holidays until they absolutely have too.

So just a little macabre humor as that?s all that?s left as we roll into Halloween, Thanksgiving and a Christmas with plenty of people in pandemic burnout, denial and just not willing to change their plans.

Back