New Listing - Alexandria Plan 1 home @ Columbus Grove (34 Honey Locust)

usctrojancpa

I listed a beautiful Alexandria Plan 1 home in Columbus Grove (Irvine side) earlier this morning on MLS. The home was built in 2006 by Lennar and features 4 spacious bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms with 2,878sf of living space. The home also has some awesome master bathroom upgrades including a steam room in the shower.

The home is listed at $1,299,900. PM or email me if you are interested in seeing it.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/34-Honey-Locust-92606/home/7201195

Pictures and the 3D Matterport virtual tour are in the link below:

www.34HoneyLocust.com

My wife and I really like this house, too bad we aren't in the market right now! Driveway entrance reminds me of Juliet's Balcony in Woodbury, another floorplan we really like.  Except this house is in Columbus Grove which is less dense and centrally located in IRV.  This will sell quickly.

irviniteeee said:
I feel like I rarely see this plan on the market. I've always been a fan of this one. Good luck with the sale!

Thank you for the kind words!  Lennar only built 64 homes in this tract so there's only 30ish of the Plan 1 and they don't seem to pop up for sale very often.

Sidehussle said:
Man you are good!  GLWS!

Thank you for the compliment. 

The seller actually accepted the offer and we'll be opening escrow tomorrow (Monday).  The seller is on the contingent list at Cetara (got on the list in the first week of Sept) so once this sale closes they go on the non-contingent list with the early Sept timestamp.

Sidehussle said:
Oh didn?t know they retro date the list. Good for them!

Yeah, as soon as they show that their home has closed, the builder will put them on the non-contingent list based upon the date that they got prequal'ed by the builder's lender. They should be towards the top of the list so hopefully they'll be able to pick a home on the next phase.

Btw, escrow receive the buyer's deposit and I have updated the status on MLS.

Escrow notified me earlier this afternoon that the transaction has closed/recorded.  The sales price was $1,294,900 (it was full contract price at $1,299,900 but the buyer requested a $5,000 price reduction in lieu of repairs).  Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

Back