Windy and FIRE!!!

irvinehomeowner

Feel like we are going to end up in Oz.

Wouldn?t be surprised if election signs ended up in my yard.

Edit: Changed the title to reflect the Santiago Fire.

At first it was voluntary evacuation but now OCFA changed to mandatory evacuation for Orchard Hills.  Best of luck for our OH residents, hope nothing bad happen. 

I saw heavy smoke blowing on to I-5 and limiting visibility.  It's pretty bad. 

HMart said:
OCFA saying mandatory evacuations in Orchard Hills?https://twitter.com/OCFA_PIO/status/1320756579386339329

That tweet says:
"Mandatory evacuations for Orchard Hills on Irvine Blvd: From Bake to Jamboree. Ground and Air support are currently battling the flames. The 241 is closed from Santiago to the 133. Structures are threatened. #SilveradoFire

Media staging at the entrance of Irvine Regional Park."

Anyone in Stonegate or Northwood Pointe receive notification of mandatory evacuation?

Friend lives in North side of Irvine and now packing/getting ready to evac.

Pack up all your small valuables, including family photos, irreplaceable items, and important documents in a small luggage and be ready to leave at moment?s notice.

Don?t wait until last minute and try to leave in a hurry, you WILL miss something.
Stay safe.

If you haven't EVAC yet,
take a picture of every room so you can prove what burned in each section of your house.
It makes collecting the insurance money way easier.

and don't worry about your stuff burning....You'll probably make money like I did.
In fact...put shit you don't want closer to the fire and then get the insurance money for it..LOL

Back