Putin rejects Trump criticism of Hunter Biden business

eyephone

The Russian president took the time to knock down what he made clear he regarded as false allegations from Trump about the Bidens.

Trump, who is trailing in opinion polls, has used the debates to make accusations that Biden and his son Hunter engaged in unethical practices in Ukraine. No evidence has been verified to support the allegations, and Joe Biden has called them false and discredited.

Yes, in Ukraine he [Hunter Biden] had or maybe still has a business, I don't know. It doesn't concern us. It concerns the Americans and the Ukrainians," said Putin.

But well yes he had at least one company, which he practically headed up, and judging from everything he made good money. I don't see anything criminal about this, at least we don't know anything about this [being criminal].

Putin also reacted with visible irritation when asked about comments Trump has made concerning Putin's ties to the former mayor of Moscow, and to an alleged payment made to Hunter Biden by the ex-mayor's widow. Putin said he knew nothing about the existence of any commercial relationship between Hunter and the woman. Joe Biden says the accusation about his son is not true.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/putin-rejects-trump-s-criticism-hunter-biden-s-business-n1244731

Putin reject Trumps claims about the Bidens. I knew it all along it was not real.

I am not surprised that this story is not on the front pages of Fox News. Also, I typed Putin in the Fox News search feature and this story did not come up. Is this bias or what? There were so many Hunter Biden sorties on Fox News. Why not cover this? Lol

Putin debunks the Biden story and they refuse to cover it. A complete joke!

The plot thickens...As I told you it would... ;D ;D >:D

EXCLUSIVE: 'The Russians have videos of me doing crazy f***ing sex!' Hunter Biden is seen in unearthed footage telling a prostitute that Russian drug dealers stole ANOTHER of his laptops for blackmail while he was close to overdosing in a Vegas hotel room
WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT 
Hunter Biden claims Russian drug dealers stole another one of his laptops for blackmail while he was drugged out in a Vegas hotel room in 2018
Video obtained by DailyMail.com shows Hunter with a naked hooker in 2019 after filming a sex tape and explaining how he believed his laptop was stolen
Hunter left the camera rolling as he recounted a Las Vegas bender in which he spent '18 days going round from penthouse suite to penthouse suite'
The incident would mean Hunter lost a total of three computers, each likely to hold sensitive information on President Joe Biden
The laptops contain embarrassing pictures, videos and communications of the president's son 
'They have videos of me doing this,' he said, referring to the filmed sex he just finished. 'They have videos of me doing crazy f***ing sex f***ing, you know'
Hunter's claims also raise the possibility that he was targeted as a vulnerable conduit to Joe Biden as part of a foreign intelligence operation 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9881213/Unearthed-video-shows-naked-Hunter-Biden-claiming-Russian-drug-dealers-stole-laptop.html

His father was and this creates leverage?you know if this douche was a Trump the coverage would be 24/7.

The California Court Company said:
morekaos said:
His father was and this creates leverage?you know if this douche was a Trump the coverage would be 24/7.

Wrong. His father was not elected

Another guy that believes Rudy Giuliani.
(Chocolate rain press conference was a joke.) lolz

eyephone said:
morekaos said:
Well, he?s in the office for now. ;D >:D

This is coming from the guy who down played covid and the vaccine. (But secretly got the vaccine) kekw

?again, when did I say I got the vaccine? Eye?you are making things up again, and as usual?off topic.?🏽 ;D >:D

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
Well, he?s in the office for now. ;D >:D

This is coming from the guy who down played covid and the vaccine. (But secretly got the vaccine) kekw

?again, when did I say I got the vaccine? Eye?you are making things up again, and as usual?off topic.?🏽 ;D >:D

You were being vague and still being vague about the vaccine.

Please, point out some. You can?t even ever get any of my quotes right and have to make stuff up all the time.

Back