Author Topic: Padova in Orchard Hills  (Read 11614 times)

Offline trematix

• Tourist
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 6
  • -Received: 1
Re: Padova in Orchard Hills
« Reply #90 on: November 20, 2020, 02:21:18 PM »
It's also leap away from the 261, which is why i heard they're selling.

Yea I figured, they had their whole surround system on in the house and outside the house to try and drown out any noise at the showings

Offline Chegg

• Tourist
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 3
  • -Received: 0
« Reply #91 on: November 23, 2020, 07:17:51 PM »
Looks like $2.02M for the plan 3 model home.

Offline mhanism

• Tourist
  • Thanks
  • -Received: 6
« Reply #92 on: November 24, 2020, 07:35:34 PM »
Makes sense, that one has the nice pool and landscaping. Plus the kitchen is nicely done.

Offline variable229

• Tourist
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 1
  • -Received: 10
« Reply #93 on: November 27, 2020, 10:53:30 AM »
Here are the Padova model pricing. Seem flexible in the negotiation. All the the furniture in the model homes is included for extra $15K if you close the home in all cash

Offline irvinehomeowner

• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2629
  • -Received: 3968
  • 3CWG
« Reply #94 on: November 27, 2020, 02:30:33 PM »
Got to move the wood/tile/vinyl discussion to one of the many wood flooring threads we have here. Let me go find it.
Once you go 3-car garage... your junk can never go back.
3CWG: 3-Car Wide Garage
FCB: Foreign Cash Buyer
I recommend:
www.irvinerealtorsite.com
member: Soylent Green Is People (loans/refis)

Offline Housingbuff

• Thanks
  • -Given: 12
Flooring
« Reply #95 on: January 20, 2021, 03:12:14 PM »
Hello,
For those that did your flooring after close of escrow, how long did the flooring take? And when can the flooring vendors actually come into your home for accurate estimate?

Thank you.

Offline mhanism

• Tourist
  • Thanks
  • -Received: 6
« Reply #96 on: January 20, 2021, 09:59:26 PM »
We had our flooring folks use the virtual tours of the the models to estimate materials and labor for the job. They estimated about a week for the job - which includes demo + hardwood flooring on both floors. We're in a Plan 4. 

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Offline variable229

• Tourist
  • Thanks
« Reply #97 on: January 20, 2021, 10:24:55 PM »
We had carpet estimated to rip and replace in one day.  Used model home to size our bids/estimates.

Online USCTrojanCPA

• Your CPA Realtor
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2481
  • -Received: 1963
« Reply #98 on: January 21, 2021, 07:53:21 AM »
I've had buyers who got estimates from their contractors going to the model homes and then scheduled them to come out the day after they closed.  The ones that got flooring, paint, and garage floor epoxy done moved in within 10-14 days of closing on the purchase.
Martin Mania, CPA
AgencyOne
CA BRE License # 01799007
CA CPA License # 107675
mmania001@yahoo.com
714-747-3884 cell

Often imitated....Never duplicated!

Offline Soylent Green Is People

• Abiding Dude. Housing focused NMLS Licensed
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 980
  • -Received: 1177
  • Isaiah 58: 6-11
« Reply #99 on: January 21, 2021, 08:45:38 AM »
Any warranty issues come up from post-close contractor work? Sure, there is already plenty of talk already about Builder construction issues and warranty claims, but any problems experienced by owners with any of the post close, non-builder sourced upgrades?
My .02c

SGIP

Offline Housingbuff

• Thanks
  • -Given: 12
Re: Padova in Orchard Hills-LANDSCAPE
« Reply #100 on: January 21, 2021, 04:10:15 PM »
For those that have already initiated or secured contractors for landscaping, were they able to do that with just the blueprint from the builders that were emailed during phase release or does the builder have more detailed measurements for each home? Thank you!

Offline variable229

• Tourist
  • Thanks
Re: Padova in Orchard Hills-LANDSCAPE
« Reply #101 on: January 21, 2021, 04:56:43 PM »
For those that have already initiated or secured contractors for landscaping, were they able to do that with just the blueprint from the builders that were emailed during phase release or does the builder have more detailed measurements for each home? Thank you!

No legit (landscaping or otherwise) contractor will quote reasonably without first field verifying measurements.  I would suspect overestimation to cover their costs from just looking at drawings alone.  I don't know if you could dig into the builder or city planning to release a copy of your home blueprints.

Offline rhkan

• Thanks
  • -Given: 0
« Reply #102 on: February 16, 2021, 03:01:08 PM »
We started our housing search seriously a bit later and it looks like Padova is sold out for now. I know that there's about 20-25 buyers under contract for homes that will be completed between March through August. If anyone has to walk away from their contract on Plans 1, 2 or 3 due to extenuating circumstances, feel free to PM me. Would love to help out.  :)

Offline sleepy5136

• Tourist
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2
  • -Received: 7
« Reply #103 on: February 16, 2021, 06:38:50 PM »
We started our housing search seriously a bit later and it looks like Padova is sold out for now. I know that there's about 20-25 buyers under contract for homes that will be completed between March through August. If anyone has to walk away from their contract on Plans 1, 2 or 3 due to extenuating circumstances, feel free to PM me. Would love to help out.  :)
I believe someone mentioned before on here that no one can cut in line. If it falls through during escrow, it will be given to the next person in the priority list. correct me if i'm wrong though.

Offline Cares

• Real Estate Broker & Mortgage Loan Originator
  • O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 9
  • -Received: 165
« Reply #104 on: February 16, 2021, 07:55:44 PM »
I believe someone mentioned before on here that no one can cut in line. If it falls through during escrow, it will be given to the next person in the priority list. correct me if i'm wrong though.

I think it is to work out something where the original buyer closes escrow and immediately resells to him.

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal