Author Topic: Funny things Joe says...  (Read 16707 times)

Offline nosuchreality

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 151
  • -Received: 555
Re: Funny things Joe says...
« Reply #210 on: November 07, 2021, 07:08:10 AM »
He must be planning a Harvard admissions essay.

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Offline fatduck

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 0
  • -Received: 24
« Reply #211 on: November 07, 2021, 08:32:11 AM »
He knows you interviewed as a team... And he heard about the fart

Offline akula1488

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 23
  • -Received: 31
« Reply #212 on: November 11, 2021, 12:39:48 PM »
Lol Joe Biden just used the word Negro on live TV. That's why I find the Dems funny because they keep accusing the other side being racist and it turns out their token leader an old white male is The Racist.

Online eyephone

• Thanks
  • -Given: 497
  • -Received: 779
« Reply #213 on: November 11, 2021, 12:50:18 PM »
Lol Joe Biden just used the word Negro on live TV. That's why I find the Dems funny because they keep accusing the other side being racist and it turns out their token leader an old white male is The Racist.

Okay Trumpkin

Online morekaos

• Thanks
  • -Given: 595
  • -Received: 530
« Reply #214 on: November 19, 2021, 11:57:03 AM »
Ewwwwwww!!...

Watch: Biden Caresses 1st-Grader for 10 Seconds, Then Whispers 'Meet Me After This'

At the signing, Biden chatted with Jake Bomba, the young son of a Maryland police officer who took his own life in 2019, according to WUSA-TV.
The career politician — who turns 79 on Saturday — thanked the first-grader for attending the event and offered him a personal tour of the White House.

“Meet me after this and I can show you the around the White House,” Biden whispered while stroking the boy’s arm and caressing his face. “Do you want to see it?”
Normally, being offered a tour by the sitting president would be considered a great honor. However, context matters when assessing any situation.

In this instance, Biden spotlighted once again that he’s tone-deaf to optics and does not know how to read the room.

Given the criticism he has endured for his long, well-documented history of overly tactile encounters with small children and women, you’d think the president would keep his hands to himself.

But he couldn’t help himself, even though his handlers have probably warned him to stop acting inappropriately — at least in public.

https://www.westernjournal.com/watch-biden-caresses-1st-grader-10-seconds-whispers-meet/

Online morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #215 on: November 22, 2021, 09:48:53 AM »
Wow...and such a vivid memory...I feel safe he has the nuclear codes.

Burning down the house, Joe? Biden's claims his Delaware home was razed to the ground 'with my wife in it' are greeted with skepticism after report from 2004 is uncovered saying 'it was just a kitchen fire'
President Joe Biden said he 'had a house burn down with my wife in it' in 2004
Reports from the time state the 'small fire' was contained to the kitchen and controlled within 20 minutes
Biden has told variations of the story of his house fire on multiple occasions
The president has been known to exaggerate personal stories over the years

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10228241/Biden-claims-Delaware-house-razed-ground-wife-it.html

Online morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #216 on: November 23, 2021, 04:47:52 PM »
This is elder abuse…but it is funny!… :D :D >:D

Joe ‘Anchorman’ Biden Reads Everything from Teleprompter Including ‘End of Quote’ . . .

In a scene reminiscent of “Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy,” Biden read “end of quote” from the teleprompter, which he clearly wasn’t supposed to do.

https://thelibertydaily.com/joe-anchorman-biden-reads-everything-from-teleprompter-including-end-of-quote/

Online morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #217 on: December 03, 2021, 01:07:22 PM »
He is totally losing it...not sure if funny or sad...

Biden tells another tall tale: President claims he met Golda Meir during the Six-Day War in 1967 while he was still a law student and she wasn't the Israeli PM

Biden confuses Six-Day War dates at White House menorah lighting celebration

'I have known every — every prime minister well since Golda Meir, including Golda Meir,' Biden said during a Hanukkah celebration on Thursday
'During the Six-Day War, I had an opportunity to — she invited me to come over because I was going to be the liaison between she and the Egyptians,' he said
The Six Day War was in 1967, one year before he graduated law school and Meir became prime minister
Biden appeared to be confusing the Six Day War with a meeting he had with her just prior to the October 1973 Yom Kippur War

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10271881/Biden-claims-met-Golda-Meir-Six-Day-War-1967-law-student.html

Online morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #218 on: Today at 09:34:18 AM »
...forgot to turn on his mike...Dear God...

Thought you were going to talk tough, Joe? Biden gives Putin a WAVE after forgetting to turn on his mic during video call: Threatens toughest sanctions yet against Russia if it invades Ukraine
Biden spoke to Vladimir Putin by video conference from White House Situation Room on Tuesday morning
Call started off with some technical difficulties when Biden apparently forgot to switch his microphone on
American President was then seen waving to his Russian counterpart and chuckling at the technical issues
Russian news agencies released video of the first few clips of the call

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10284391/Biden-faces-Putin-President-threatens-Russia-toughest-economic-sanctions-yet.html

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Recent Posts

Re: coronavirus by eyephone
[Today at 09:42:42 PM]

[Today at 09:41:23 PM]

[Today at 09:40:42 PM]

Re: coronavirus by morekaos
[Today at 09:34:40 PM]

Re: New Listing - Crescendo Plan 1 home @ Cadence Park (116 Crossover) by DrTravel
[Today at 09:12:29 PM]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal