Author Topic: Funny things Joe says...  (Read 18860 times)

Offline morekaos

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 605
  • -Received: 536
Re: Funny things Joe says...
« Reply #225 on: January 05, 2022, 10:14:38 AM »
Our sitting President wants to go back 2 years...I don't blame him, I am sure he thought a bit clearer then...

'There's a lot of reason to be hopeful in 2020': Biden gets the YEAR wrong during official White House COVID briefing
President Biden, 79, was speaking from the White House during a briefing on the ongoing coronavirus pandemic
The president was saying that a lot of good could happen in the coming year but that people would have to get vaccinated against the virus
'There's a lot of reason to be hopeful in 2020. But for God's sake, please take advantage of what is available,' the president said
Biden has been prone to gaffes and misspeaking throughout his decades-long political career
He has multiple times referred to Vice President Kamala Harris as 'President Harris'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10370419/Theres-lot-reason-hopeful-2020-Biden-gets-YEAR-wrong-COVID-briefing.html

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #226 on: January 06, 2022, 09:07:22 AM »
Well the foots on the other shoe now... ;D ;D >:D

Where are the tests, Mr. President? https://t.co/thdbTtLOZC

— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) May 7, 2020

“I don’t think it’s a failure,” Biden said. “I think it’s — you could argue that we should have known a year ago, six months ago, two months ago, a month ago. I’ve ordered half a billion on the pills [sic], 500 million pills [sic]. Excuse me, 500 million test kits that are going to be available to be sent to every home in America if anybody wants them. But the answer is, yeah, I wish I had thought about ordering half a billion pills [sic] two months ago before COVID hit here.”

---Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) January 5, 2022

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #227 on: January 07, 2022, 10:18:33 PM »
Lost a house to a lightning strike? Who’s life is he misremembering?…. ;D ;D >:D

Biden Makes Up Total Lie About Lighting Striking His Home In Effort To “Connect” With Colorado Fire Victims

While visiting Colorado residents who lost everything in rare winter wildfires that ripped through neighborhoods while ravaging over a thousand homes and businesses, Joe Biden decided to make the victims feel a little better by telling a lie about a house fire that never happened to him and Jill.

Jill and I have not gone through what you’ve gone through, but we have had lightning strike our home and almost lose our home.

And uh—uh—we only lost about uh—25% of it —and were able to rebuild.

But, uh—you know, uh—the hard part is the memorabilia you’ve lost—the special things that you’ve had put away that you’ve lost.

Say whaaaaat!???

https://100percentfedup.com/biden-makes-up-total-lie-about-lighting-striking-his-home-in-effort-to-connect-with-colorado-fire-victims/

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #228 on: January 12, 2022, 08:05:08 AM »
Wow three in one speech...that's gold Jerry!!...Gold!!

Biden calls Capitol riot ‘coup’ in Ga. speech, claims he was arrested in civil rights protest

“Last week, President Harris and I stood in the United States Capitol to observe one of those before-and-after moments in American history: The January 6 insurrection on the citadel of our democracy,” he said. “Today we come to Atlanta, the cradle of civil rights, to make clear what must come after that dreadful day when a dagger was literally held at the throat of American democracy.”

https://nypost.com/2022/01/11/biden-calls-capitol-riot-coup-in-gaffe-filled-ga-speech-promoting-filibuster-reform/

« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 10:58:50 AM by morekaos »

Offline akula1488

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 25
  • -Received: 38
« Reply #229 on: January 12, 2022, 09:48:00 AM »
Biden is just a token president as the policies are set by his handlers. Between mean tweets and dementia patient, hopefully we get better candidate in 2024.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #230 on: January 13, 2022, 12:26:56 PM »
Comedy...another bad idea augers into the ground engulfed in flames... ;D ;D >:D

'I don't know that we can get this done but as long as I have breath in me I'm going to fight': Agitated Biden accepts defeat on voting rights after Senator Sinema aligned with Manchin and blew up his bid to kill the filibuster

President Joe Biden conceded he doesn't know how voting rights legislation will be passed but vowed 'as long as I have breath in me' he will fight
Kyrsten Simena made it clear she will not support a call from her party leaders to kill the filibuster in order to pass voting rights legislation
Her 19 minute speech essentially killed Dem efforts to pass voting legislation
Senator Joe Manchin described Sinema's speech as 'excellent'
'Very good. Excellent speech,' he said
Republican Leader Mitch McConnell said Sinema 'saved' the Senate
'She saved the Senate as an institution,' he said
The House passed a voting rights bill on Thursday and sent it to the Senate
Move is a procedural gambit to allow Chuck Schumer to bypass a Republican fillibuster in order to start debate on the legislation
House passed measure on 220-203 party line vote 
Barack Obama weighed in in op-ed calling for end of filibuster

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10399323/House-PASSES-voting-rights-package-set-Senate-filibuster-battle.html

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal