President Trump Tests Positive for COVID-19

Trumps got the Rona.  I hope this doesn?t put a stop to the debates, that was some good entertainment.

No presidential debates or travel for at least the next 10-14 days. There's never a great time to get COVID but especially 32 days before an election.

Remember that Brazilian President Bolsonaro and British Prime Minister Boris Johnson both tested positive. Both are back up and running. POTUS is much older than both Bolsonaro and Johnson so we'll see.

My guess - Debate 2 is toast. The moderator anyway has demonstrated extraordinary bias levels. Why subject everyone to that?

Everyone will say SCOTUS Nominee should be put on hold - but Cocaine Mitch will have none of that.

Debate 3 will be a go.

From there? God help us all

My .02c

I almost feel like this is fake news his party sent out. No next debate so he doesn?t look like an embarrassment to the country again, and looks tough when he feels great and recovers 100%. Will really appeal to the covid is a scam crowd and the macho Mans man crowd.

Nguyen80 said:
I almost feel like this is fake news his party sent out. No next debate so he doesn?t look like an embarrassment to the country again, and looks tough when he feels great and recovers 100%. Will really appeal to the covid is a scam crowd and the macho Mans man crowd.

More like pie in the face or like stepping in crap.

You see...Trump's mistake here was even taking a COVID test.

Everyone knows that you can't be COVID-positive if you don't take a test.

I heard this morning they put him on a Lysol IV and he?s feeling much better.  Should be back on his feet by sundown.

aquabliss said:
I heard this morning they put him on a Lysol IV and he?s feeling much better.  Should be back on his feet by sundown.

But he is showing mild symptoms.

It was a master plot by Winnie the pooh to assassinate the US president for putting in 25% tariffs against China.  I thought the secret service had the last word on the Presidents exposure to death.  They couldn't protect him from it.

He'll be fine...will use this to just bolster his "no big deal" point of view...It'll drive everyone crazier!! ;D ;D :) >:D

eyephone said:
aquabliss said:

As claimed by his staff.

This fits the Trump Art of the Deal scam and is exactly the kind of thing he thinks makes him a great businessman and leader.

If he's truly contracted it, I hope they all fully recover, but until neutral parties confirm he's in an ICU, this stinks of classic Trump scam. All the media agencies have dropped the coverage of his f ups and now blather breathlessly about his covid and article 25.  Triumphant return in two weeks.

Scam.  Classic Trump scam , all the media is open mouth at the bulldozers busily moving dirt piles to and fro.

It's awesome that old man trump is willing to roll the dice vs. death.
If he survives, then we'll open the economy up even further.
If he dies, we'll close the economy down.

Also, it could be fake, but I don't think he would lie this bigly.

nosuchreality said:
eyephone said:
aquabliss said:

As claimed by his staff.

This fits the Trump Art of the Deal scam and is exactly the kind of thing he thinks makes him a great businessman and leader.

If he's truly contracted it, I hope they all fully recover, but until neutral parties confirm he's in an ICU, this stinks of classic Trump scam. All the media agencies have dropped the coverage of his f ups and now blather breathlessly about his covid and article 25.  Triumphant return in two weeks.

Scam.  Classic Trump scam , all the media is open mouth at the bulldozers busily moving dirt piles to and fro.

Maybe. But he makes fun of people who are sick and wear masks. So I do not think he would make it up.

You care too much about making people sad.
If he bounces back from the 'rona' you should buy moar stocks.

Already traded through the fools this morning..bought on the open down 400 now positive...easy money. ;D :) >:D

I hope Trump records a video message soon.  This laying low in mystery thing for 2 weeks doesn?t play out too well.

aquabliss said:
I hope Trump records a video message soon.  This laying low in mystery thing for 2 weeks doesn?t play out too well.

Too bad so sad. Sick puppy?
This is worst than Comeys Hilary email announcement. Lol

Back