New Listing - Tamarisk Plan 1 condo @ Northpark (32 League)

usctrojancpa

Earlier today I listed a turnkey Tamarisk Plan 1 condo in Northpark on MLS. The condo was freshly painted recently week and features approx. 1,200sf of living space with 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. It is priced at $575,000.

PM me or email (mmania001@yahoo.com) if you are interested in seeing it.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/32-League-92602/home/12253498

Pictures with the virtual tour and the 3DMatterport are in the link below:

www.32League.com

Offer in 2 days! Looks like you?re slowing down from your usual 1 day! :)

Not in gated Northpark community, maybe this is considered Northpark Square which I thought was north of Bryan.

DrTravel said:
Offer in 2 days! Looks like you?re slowing down from your usual 1 day! :)

Not in gated Northpark community, maybe this is considered Northpark Square which I thought was north of Bryan.

It's kind of a in its own area but technically it falls under the Northpark area (NK) even though it is south of Northpark Square.

The seller accepted one of the counters and escrow was opened today, I'll change the status on MLS once the buyer's deposit hits escrow. The price will be materially over the list price as all the 3 counters came back above the list price.

Just got word from escrow that the transaction closed and recorded this afternoon. The sales price was $600,000 or $25,000 above the list price. Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Just got word from escrow that the transaction closed and recorded this afternoon. The sales price was $600,000 or $25,000 above the list price. Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

Congratulations!

iacrenter said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Congratulations!

Thank you.  The seller and I were a little worried about the home appraising at $600,000 due to the lack of comps but the buyer's lender waived the physical appraisal requirement (did an automated one that came in at value).  I've noticed that buyers about half of purchases with conforming and jumbo conforming loans are getting their appraisals waived.

Back