Where can I find $0 money down or 3.5% down for first time buyer loans?

Ahmed

If I am a first time buyer in Irvine so then where can I get find $0 money down or 3.5% down loans?

I am looking for fixed rates and not adjustable.

~thank you~

FHA or VA loans.

To be frank though, this real estate market is competitive for buyers. Most sellers won't accept an offer from FHA or VA loans unless they can't sell their property. Attractive listings aren't sitting on the market.

You can make FHA or VA offers if you've had your loan near fully underwritten and you remove 99% of your contingencies. If you've got the brass balls to do this, FHA or VA can work. It's risky, but doable.

My former employer technically has a -0- down Conventional Fixed Rate mortgage (titled Affordable Loan Solutions) however the deal works only if your income is well under the Census Tract Median Income (you would only qualify for a mobile home, if that) or if you purchase in a Low/Moderate income census tract which Irvine has -0-.

The ALS product eligible Census Tracts have a few niche areas in Tustin, Eastside Costa Mesa, and 1 area in Lake Forest (Rockfield and Los Alisos) where you can use the low/no down loan.

My .02c

Back