New Listing - Solstice Plan 2 home @ Altair (123 Turnstone)

usctrojancpa

Last night I listed a beautiful Solstice Plan 2 home in Altair on MLS. The home features 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, including all en-suite bathrooms, with approx. 3,058sf of living space. This Solstice Plan 2 is the only one in the tract that is an end unit so it has a larger wraparound yard tahn other Plan 2s. The home is listed at $1,425,000.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing it.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/Turnstone-92618/home/167401231

Pictures and the virtual tour and 3D Matterport are in the link below:

www.123Turnstone.com

Love those 3D wrap around room views. Looks like the neighbors are pretty close and there is a shared driveway serving maybe 8 homes - so technically detached condos?

Almost $24K (plus that famous 2% per year) property tax for a $1.34m home.

But it?s looking to be in high demand and will probably sell at a premium. There were two homes near me that sold for about the same amount but were only put in the MLS after they sold. Pocket listings. Crazy market we?re in.

DrTravel said:
Love those 3D wrap around room views. Looks like the neighbors are pretty close and there is a shared driveway serving maybe 8 homes - so technically detached condos?

Almost $24K (plus that famous 2% per year) property tax for a $1.34m home.

But it?s looking to be in high demand and will probably sell at a premium. There were two homes near me that sold for about the same amount but were only put in the MLS after they sold. Pocket listings. Crazy market we?re in.

The home is technically a detached condo even though it has the regular setbacks that SFRs and it's more of a large motorcourt with individual driveways.

After one set of counters with one of the buyers, we have come to terms and have opened escrow this afternoon. I'll change the status of the listing on MLS once the buyer's deposit is in escrow.

Got word from escrow this afternoon that we closed today.  The sales price was $1,407,000.  Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

iacrenter said:
Congratulations! Another great sale.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Got word from escrow this afternoon that we closed today.  The sales price was $1,407,000.  Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

Thank you, it was a great team effort with the seller who kept the home in such great show condition.

Back