FYI - directv discount and nfl Sunday ticket

qwerty

I?ve had directv for a long time and the last three years (or longer, can?t remember) have been getting an additional loyalty discount of 30/month. It?s good for 12 months and I have to call to renew every year.
Called this morning to ask about it again. The first rep said there were no discounts so I asked what my remains contract was and if there were any termination fees (wasn?t going to cancel anyway, not sure why we always have to do this dog and pony show) - then I get transferred to another department and I get my $30 discount for the next 12 months without having to renew the contract. Then I was going to add the nfl Sunday ticket. Last week was free so I had to sign up today. As it turns out they said they had a promo and I got the Sunday ticket max for free which is about $400. 

We have the ultimate package and this $30 discount and various ATT discounts fir the cell service (the big one is $25 loyalty discount) the net cost is 130/month for the ultimate package.

So essentially got treated as anew customer for the Sunday ticket as that is the promo they have for new customers. Not sure how many nfl fans we have here but thought I would share

Compressed-Village said:
Yes I am a football fan.

So on Sunday at QWERTY house, 10 lcd screen are on / up and display all games simultaneously. Cool.

It?s all about the outdoor tv as well. That?s where I?ll be watching the laker game and then will watch the recorded Seahawks/patriot game

Back