Trump vs Latinos

eyephone

Trump has dispatched more border patrol/Homeland Security to go after bad hombres. (Legal or illegal)
He already has done this and will continue to do this for political purposes before the election.

ICE Arrested More Than 100 Immigrants In California Weeks Before The Presidential Election

Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials arrested more than 100 immigrants across California in an operation last week, the latest effort by the agency to target the state and its policies that reduce the cooperation between local police and federal agents when it comes to immigration enforcement.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/hamedaleaziz/ice-california-operation-arrests

Trump expands crackdown on illegal immigration as early ballots are cast
https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...wn-on-illegal-immigration-as-ballots-are-cast

Just as I predicted. Latinos for Trump? Haha
They will throw the charge interfering with an investigation if you raise your voice or have attitude. So be careful.
Kind of sucks if you are legal and are kind of upset that are getting questioned.

Looks like Trumps strategy is working... >:D

?ONE PARTY IGNORED US, THE OTHER TOOK US FOR GRANTED?: COULD LATINO VOTERS TIP THE 2020 RACE FOR TRUMP?

Latinos were always bound to be a force in 2020. But some say they feel sidelined by Democrats, and Trumpworld has made explicit efforts to reach out. If ?Democrats don?t wake up,? says one progressive pollster, they could be in trouble?if not this year, then down the line.

All this has proven to be an effective strategy. Polls of Latino voters are now consistently more favorable for the president than one might expect. In the latest Economist/YouGov poll, 34% of Latino voters favor Trump, with roughly 9% still undecided. At this point, Trump is running well ahead of his own vote share in 2016 (28%), as well as that of Mitt Romney in 2012 (27%) and John McCain in 2008 (31%). It?s still a heavily Democratic vote, but the movement of somewhere between 6% and 15% of Latino voters is potentially significant enough to impact the outcome in states like Florida and North Carolina. The polling has shaken Democrats, who have rapidly expanded their efforts to engage with Latinos over the last month. Rocha told me that Democrats are now outspending Republicans in Latino media three to one, and a Democratic PAC led by Rocha recently launched a new, aggressive Spanish-language media effort. But at this late date, even a vigorous effort to court Latino voters may be too late to move more than a relatively small group of undecided voters.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/10/could-latino-voters-tip-the-2020-race-for-trump

ICE ADMITS WRONGFUL DEPORTATION OF GUATEMALAN MAN

Cesar Marroqu?n was preparing for his immigration hearing when he was forced by ICE onto a plane to Guatemala and deported.

IN A FLAGRANT and seemingly unprecedented violation of U.S. due process, a Central American man has been extrajudicially deported by ICE before having his scheduled day in immigration court. His illegal expulsion happened during an action that sent scores of detainees from Louisiana to Guatemala on an airplane, after they had tested positive for the coronavirus while in ICE detention, but later were deemed virus-free. The Intercept confirmed that one person was illegally deported in this manner, but there may have been more victims.

On August 19, Cesar Marroqu?n was put on a packed flight to Guatemala after spending five months in detention, waiting to pursue a claim for asylum and for protection against torture in his home country. By law, ICE cannot deport someone unless an immigration judge first orders their removal; ICE merely carries out the judges? decisions. But before a judge could rule on whether or not Marroqu?n should be deported, ICE contravened the court?s authority and expelled him.

ICE has admitted to The Intercept that the expulsion was improper. In an emailed statement, agency spokesperson Bryan Cox said that Marroqu?n?s deportation resulted from an ?administrative error? that is ?exceedingly rare.? Cox did not respond when asked if other immigrants on the plane in addition to Marroqu?n were illegally deported.
https://theintercept.com/2020/10/07/ice-wrongful-deportation-guatemala/

Black man reportedly stopped by ICE agents during jog in Boston

A black man was out for a jog in his Boston neighborhood when a group of ICE agents pulled up to him in two unmarked SUVs, demanded an ID and asked what he was doing in the area ? all without identifying themselves, according to reports.

Ben Apreala, a 29-year-old real estate agent, was jogging on the VFW Parkway in West Roxbury on Tuesday when the agents, all of whom were white, jumped out of the vehicles and began questioning him, WBUR reported.

?These guys just hopped out in full camouflage uniforms with masks over their face, and stopped me, and told me to immediately identify (myself),? Apreala, who recorded the encounter, told the station.

They said that immigration isn?t the only thing that they investigate and proceeded to question me,? he added.

?I said, ?What am I being detained for?'? Apreala told NBC Boston. ?He said, ?Because you fit the description of someone we?re investigating.'?

A spokesperson for Enforcement and Removal Operations, a division of ICE, told NBC News that its officers ?were conducting surveillance as part of a targeted enforcement action.?

The rep said they were ?looking for a previously deported Haitian national with multiple criminal convictions and pending cocaine and fentanyl trafficking charges that may have been residing in the area.?
https://nypost.com/2020/10/12/black-man-stopped-by-ice-agents-during-jog-in-boston-report/

Looks like they are not only cracking down on Latinos. Jeesh
If you see a suv with guys wearing camo gear and not identifying themselves. Would you stop? They might be militia. Yo

qwerty said:
Biden wants to take my money. Trump wants me to keep it.

I?ll vote for trump.

Latinos for trump after the election deported by Trump.  :) (maybe deported even before the election the way ICE is rounding up Latinos!)

eyephone said:
qwerty said:

I?ll vote for trump.

Latinos for trump after the election deported by Trump.  :) (maybe deported even before the election the way ICE is rounding up Latinos!)

Illegal aliens...not all are Latino...that?s Cakeist!!

Latinos are scared right now even the legal ones. This guy told me they feel like the Jewish people in Nazi Germany.

Not a smart move by Trump to start the ICE raids if he wants the Latino vote.

eyephone said:
Latinos are scared right now even the legal ones. This guy told me they feel like the Jewish people in Nazi Germany.

Not a smart move by Trump to start the ICE raids if he wants the Latino vote.

All latinos are scared... We already know you are a leftist hack... I know many latinos that aren't...you make assumptions here.  And why be scared if you have nothing to hide

morekaos said:
Looks like Trumps strategy is working... >:D

?ONE PARTY IGNORED US, THE OTHER TOOK US FOR GRANTED?: COULD LATINO VOTERS TIP THE 2020 RACE FOR TRUMP?

Latinos were always bound to be a force in 2020. But some say they feel sidelined by Democrats, and Trumpworld has made explicit efforts to reach out. If ?Democrats don?t wake up,? says one progressive pollster, they could be in trouble?if not this year, then down the line.

All this has proven to be an effective strategy. Polls of Latino voters are now consistently more favorable for the president than one might expect. In the latest Economist/YouGov poll, 34% of Latino voters favor Trump, with roughly 9% still undecided. At this point, Trump is running well ahead of his own vote share in 2016 (28%), as well as that of Mitt Romney in 2012 (27%) and John McCain in 2008 (31%). It?s still a heavily Democratic vote, but the movement of somewhere between 6% and 15% of Latino voters is potentially significant enough to impact the outcome in states like Florida and North Carolina. The polling has shaken Democrats, who have rapidly expanded their efforts to engage with Latinos over the last month. Rocha told me that Democrats are now outspending Republicans in Latino media three to one, and a Democratic PAC led by Rocha recently launched a new, aggressive Spanish-language media effort. But at this late date, even a vigorous effort to court Latino voters may be too late to move more than a relatively small group of undecided voters.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/10/could-latino-voters-tip-the-2020-race-for-trump

It?s wishful thinking to believe that Trump has any support among Latinos outside of the Cuban ex-pats in southern Florida.

In addition to the ICE abuses brought up by eyephone, many Puerto Ricans will never forgive him for his cold response to Hurricane Maria.

He?s basically running the same racist strategy of Spiro Agnew/Nixon, except it?s aimed at rust belts states, which he?s losing anyway. Meanwhile, southern states are turning blue and even Texas may even flip despite efforts to suppress voters with shenanigans like 1 ballot box per county.

Former GOP chair Michael Steele tried to make the party more inclusive years ago, but after he left, his strategy was abandon in favor of the all-in strategy of appealing to a Caucasian base. They?ve even lost Caucasian women and husbands will soon follow.

Apparently the GOP fails at math as the base continues to shrink like a polar ice cap so is an inevitable loss.

You can?t hate your way to a victory.

As I have said before...He will garner the largest number of black and Hispanic voters than any other republican candidate...not the majority but more, and that will be enough to re-elect him...

Will Black and Hispanic Voters Reelect Trump?
They could well make the difference in a number of key battleground states.

o prevent Donald Trump from winning a second term, Joe Biden has to reach two goals that Hillary Clinton never approached in 2016. First, he must turn out minority voters in numbers comparable to the historic benchmarks set by former President Obama. Second, he must garner about 94 percent of the Black vote and roughly 72 percent of the Hispanic vote. Not even the implausible polls paid for and promoted by the media show Biden generating anywhere near the level of enthusiasm needed to produce the high turnout required. Nor do they show him reaching the vote percentages he needs among Black and Hispanic voters who actually cast a ballot.

https://spectator.org/biden-black-hispanic-voters-polls/
https://youtu.be/9S580OGEJ5Y

Cohen: Trump Said Hispanics And Black People Were 'Too Stupid' To Vote For Him

Michael Cohen, President Trump?s longtime former personal attorney and fixer, calls Trump ?a cheat, a liar, a fraud, a bully, a racist, a predator, a con man? in his new book, and claims that the president stated he will ?never get the Hispanic vote,? because ?like the blacks, they?re too stupid to vote for Trump,? according to multiple outlets who have obtained early copies of the tell-all memoir.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommyb...black-people-were-too-stupid-to-vote-for-him/

qwerty said:

I?ll vote for trump.

Go ahead vote for him. Even though he calls your people animals, rapist and drug dealers.

https://www.pri.org/stories/2018-05...ints-dark-history-using-dehumanizing-language

I guess Trump forgets that the big time opiod crisis in the US is not caused by Mexicans or Latinos. Pharmaceutical companies pushing drugs to doctors and incentivizing them to prescribe pills. Also, there was a fentanyl flow from China. (and other factors)

The problem is people are yelling at Latinos for no reason.

Video of Esteban Guzman being verbally attacked by the unidentified woman has been watched more than a million times since it was shared early on Monday morning.
The footage shows the woman pointing her finger in Guzman?s face.
?Why do you hate us?? Guzman asks.
?Because you?re Mexicans,? the woman replies.
Guzman tells her ?we?re honest people?.
?Yeah, rapists. And animals,? the woman says. ?Drug dealers.?
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...eo-calls-latino-man-rapist-animal-drug-dealer

Is the Qwerty the Latino animal bad hombre criminal according to Trump
going to vote for Trump?

*We all know Qwerty is a nice guy. But Trump swears Latinos are very bad people and are animals. I don?t know qwerty you should reconsider. The militia or ICE might hunt you down or something.  ;)

eyephone said:
qwerty said:

I?ll vote for trump.

Go ahead vote for him. Even though he calls your people animals, rapist and drug dealers.

https://www.pri.org/stories/2018-05...ints-dark-history-using-dehumanizing-language

I guess Trump forgets that the big time opiod crisis in the US is not caused by Mexicans or Latinos. Pharmaceutical companies pushing drugs to doctors and incentivizing them to prescribe pills. Also, there was a fentanyl flow from China. (and other factors)

The problem is people are yelling at Latinos for no reason.

Video of Esteban Guzman being verbally attacked by the unidentified woman has been watched more than a million times since it was shared early on Monday morning.
The footage shows the woman pointing her finger in Guzman?s face.
?Why do you hate us?? Guzman asks.
?Because you?re Mexicans,? the woman replies.
Guzman tells her ?we?re honest people?.
?Yeah, rapists. And animals,? the woman says. ?Drug dealers.?
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...eo-calls-latino-man-rapist-animal-drug-dealer

Trump's own former chair of Hispanic engagement has defected and is now working to promote Biden. There are so many "former Republican" groups who have left and are working against him. The Barrett confirmation was the last gasp of a waning battle that ended up with a Pyrric victory. You have to wonder why the turnover rate is the highest ever and there hasn't been a single former staffer that glows about working for him.

I mean the closest insiders hate the guy but apparently the 5 people left that are voting for him still love him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvTVfYwrp0k

Apparently Trump did really well in Southern Florida as expected. The Democrats do need to learn from the Republican ground game. Their targeting is on such a granular level they can really drill in compelling messages.

Groups fleeing from Communist regimes can often be swayed with disinformation which equates the Democrats to extreme leftists.

American Democrats see themselves aligned in values with the European Union. The disinformation campaigns paint them as Marxists waiting to start another Cultural Revolution.

This can really tug on emotional strings for those who have experienced the brutality of Communist regimes and feel the message on a traumatic, visceral level.

icey said:
Apparently Trump did really well in Southern Florida as expected. The Democrats do need to learn from the Republican ground game. Their targeting is on such a granular level they can really drill in compelling messages.

Groups fleeing from Communist regimes can often be swayed with disinformation which equates the Democrats to extreme leftists.

American Democrats see themselves aligned in values with the European Union. The disinformation campaigns paint them as Marxists waiting to start another Cultural Revolution.

This can really tug on emotional strings for those who have experienced the brutality of Communist regimes and feel the message on a traumatic, visceral level.

Very much this. I know many Vietnamese fall for this misinformation and so support trump. Same for Latinos likes from Nicaragua.

morekaos said:
As I have said before...He will garner the largest number of black and Hispanic voters than any other republican candidate...not the majority but more, and that will be enough to re-elect him...

Will Black and Hispanic Voters Reelect Trump?
They could well make the difference in a number of key battleground states.

o prevent Donald Trump from winning a second term, Joe Biden has to reach two goals that Hillary Clinton never approached in 2016. First, he must turn out minority voters in numbers comparable to the historic benchmarks set by former President Obama. Second, he must garner about 94 percent of the Black vote and roughly 72 percent of the Hispanic vote. Not even the implausible polls paid for and promoted by the media show Biden generating anywhere near the level of enthusiasm needed to produce the high turnout required. Nor do they show him reaching the vote percentages he needs among Black and Hispanic voters who actually cast a ballot.

https://spectator.org/biden-black-hispanic-voters-polls/
https://youtu.be/9S580OGEJ5Y

Like I said...

Despite ?racist? charges, Trump did better with minorities than any GOP candidate in 60 years

For four years now, Democrats and their media allies have tarred President Trump as a reprehensible white supremacist leading a dying party. The Trumpian, populist GOP, they claimed, was doomed to become a regional rump party, whose electoral prospects were tied to a shrinking share of bitter, downscale whites.

That narrative was always bunk. It finally died, once and for all, on Tuesday evening.

Team Trump and Republicans nationwide made unprecedented inroads with black and Hispanic voters. Nationally, preliminary numbers indicated that 26 percent of Trump?s voting share came from nonwhite voters ? the highest percentage for a GOP presidential candidate since 1960.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/04/despite-racist-charges-trump-did-better-with-minorities-than-any-gop-candidate-in-60-years/

Back