Who misses here?

mandm_1999

For me, I will always hold OC particularly Irvine a special place in my heart since it helped me grow and made the best friends in my life.

Heck when I went to Pioneer, I was known to be the most popular kid within my class and the girls would go crazy over me. Even though I struggled, it was the best experience I had in my life that no education other than Pioneer gave me.

I kind of wish that I stayed there and that if I were super smart enough, then Pioneer and Beckman would be a breezer for me.

Hate when I had to move since when I heard that everyone misses me, it crossed my mind to the point that I would go back one day in college and desperately would do whatever it takes to see them again. Even my mind ponders where they are and what they have been doing.

Though not all of them remembers me, what I have done and who I was this close should make them remember me.

Even I am still waiting for their FB and Instagram requests and messages but a simple hello or adding won't be enough to make them recognize them.

It was the first time in my life that I felt a new life was breezing into me and it was really something that I would treasure for the rest of my life. Heck I wish I grew up with the people that I was close to since I don't get a long with any of my parent's associates there.

It took me at least 15 years to buy the last copy of the Pioneer yearbook and the moment I opened it, it was a blast from the past. Really all the nostalgia went into my mind and I felt like I was reliving 2005 all over again since I was only a student there for 6 months.

The only person I see is my childhood friend and though I saw my former classmate, he didn't recognize me and changed after 2 years passed in 2007.

I get we have to move on but to me, OC was the future that I deserved all in heart and soul that the world should have recognized me for.

Right now wherever I am sucks to the point that I feel embarrassed to contact them or keep in touch with them since moving from OC puts me in a shameful position. I can blame my family and reality for that which can't be helped. Even the hard times of high school and the strenuous relationship with my family questions me to the point that my heart belongs in OC.

Back