This forum is such an entertainment, and it's free!

Cornflakes

So much better than paid Netflix subscription. Some of the threads and comments are so hilarious, shocking, headteachers, informative, etc.

Essentially you get all the genres that Netflix offers.

Still a time waster, just like Netflix, but it's free.

It's definitely addicting and can be a time suck but some of us just can't help coming back for more. This and Rennlist are the online forums that I frequent regularly.

There are very few places like TI.

I was invited to a very similar site in NorCal by someone I met when Redfin had forums. Very similar vibe. Realestateforums.net Plenty of Silicon Valley Engineers talking about 2500 SF homes on 2500 sf lots selling for $2.5m but also lots of other things as well.

My .02c

Hmm not sure I?d use the work entertaining. There?s some threads that might be I suppose, like those from those two alt-right members but I ignore their post.

Should we start a tales from our career thread? I?m sure everyone has some funny stories to tell.

Soylent Green Is People said:
Few places like this.

I was invited to a very similar site in NorCal by someone I met when Redfin had forums. Very similar vibe. Realestateforums.net Plenty of Silicon Valley Engineers talking about 2500 SF homes on 2500 sf lots selling for $2.5m but also lots of other things as well.

My .02c

It's all relative, I'm sure there's some other online real estate forum where people complete about the price and average sized lots in their area.

Soylent Green Is People said:
Few places like this.

My .02c
Thank you! I've been searching for years for a decent Bay area RE blog. Nothing will ever approach the TI/IHB community given how carefully it was nurtured but the topics on that blog are good.

Back