Recall Governor Gavin Newson

sentosa said:
In case anyone is interested:

reacallgavin2020.com

But I guess your okay about the covid lies by the president. Everything is okay. You do not have to fear covid. But privately he is telling people this shi7 is deadly yo. (There is a recoding)

Maybe we should recall the California GOP chairman that gave the okay for the fake ballot boxes. When I say fake I mean really fake. Can you believe that the words official were used on the fake ballot boxes. A joke

Devin nunes - the guy who's son was an accessory to murder and arnold pardoned the son.  Asked why he did it, arnold said he is friends with devin and that's what friends do for each other.

Or is that another nunez?

Maybe we should talk about. Trump administration refuses California wildfire disaster aid.

Even though the federal government owns 57% which managed by the US Forest Service or Federal Bureau of Land Management.

About only thing that will dislodge this Governor is if a tax on internet streaming is passed. Everything else I've seen to get rid of him has been nonsense.  Besides, you replace on knucklehead with another - as we did with Davis and The Tourmanator? Please.

Seems like a majority of Californians currently approve of the job he's doing.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ets-high-approval-rating-new-poll/3577305001/

"Results of a poll released by the UC Berkeley Institute of Governmental Studies show that 64% of likely California voters approve of the job Gov. Newsom  has done. Another 36% disapprove...Newsom's approval rating is among the highest of any governor the state has had in the past 50 years during the same point in their term."

No one ever seems to get his name right. I heard Newsome so many times, but Newson?

Anyways, those you who like him, why do you like him?

zubs said:
Devin nunes - the guy who's son was an accessory to murder and arnold pardoned the son.  Asked why he did it, arnold said he is friends with devin and that's what friends do for each other.

Or is that another nunez?

Wrong Nunez...it was Fabian Nunez...total douche.

SACRAMENTO?A couple whose son died in a knife attack in 2008 says former Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger reduced their son's killer's jail time illegally.

Esteban Nunez, son of former Assembly Speaker Fabian Nunez, was convicted of manslaughter and sentenced to 16 years in prison. On his last day in office, Schwarzenegger commuted the sentence to seven years, arguing at the time that Nunez did not deliver the fatal blow.

Schwarzenegger later acknowledged he had taken the action as a favor for Nunez' father, a former political opponent he'd come to consider a friend.

Luis Santos, 22, died of stab wounds in the attack, which took place after a college party in San Diego. His parents learned of the commutation when a reporter called them on New Year's Eve.

"For a kid to be a murderer and yet be so lucky to have these great connections that get him off the hook. It makes me sick," Kathy Santos said.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/05/22/schwarzenegger-esteban-nunez-fabian-nunez/27764629/

eyephone said:
sentosa said:
In case anyone is interested:

reacallgavin2020.com

But I guess your okay about the covid lies by the president. Everything is okay. You do not have to fear covid. But privately he is telling people this shi7 is deadly yo. (There is a recoding)

I am more disgusted at the streets flooded with homeless, drugs & needles in LA & SF.
Do you enjoy it?

In the last election, the Republican candidate was basically carpet bagger, no this, no that, no plan and classic Faux republican California dysfunction of Reducing taxes and magically fixing all the infrastructure.

In other words, a cake eater.

Back