Fresco @ Eastwood Village

stonks

Thoughts on the floorplans? Would've liked a single-story floorplan with a real driveway (not Napa), but 2101 sf/(55' x 85' Morro lot) < 45%! The larger plans are also pretty efficient (4 beds + loft + vaulted ceilings).

Plan 1 (2101 sf)
fresco_plan1cr_firstfloor.jpg

fresco_plan1cr_secondfloor.jpg

Plan 2 (2325 sf)
fresco_plan2dr_firstfloor.jpg

fresco_plan2dr_secondfloor.jpg

Plan 3 (2414 sf)
fresco_plan3h_firstfloor-1.jpg

fresco_plan3h_secondfloor-1.jpg

These floorplans look identical to all the generic 3 BR up, 1 down, great room houses in all the new developments.

USCTrojanCPA said:
I hope that these homes have a driveway.

My guess is they will, based on the floorplan the downstairs bedroom/office sticking out next to the porch/entrance and the garage. Usually the ones without a proper driveway are designed flat on those areas. I could be wrong. Just guessing. 

Mety said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

My guess is they will, based on the floorplan the downstairs bedroom/office sticking out next to the porch/entrance and the garage. Usually the ones without a proper driveway are designed flat on those areas. I could be wrong. Just guessing. 

Yeah, based upon the floor plan it looks like the layout is driveway friendly but you never know nowadays.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Mety said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Yeah, based upon the floor plan it looks like the layout is driveway friendly but you never know nowadays.

Yeah, it could be shared driveways.

Mety said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Mety said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Yeah, it could be shared driveways.

That would suck if that was true. I'm sure they'll charge $500/sf+ so the least they could do is give the buyers their own driveway.

Based on the map by yes2, the other homes have a bermed sidewalk so that's most likely driveways... and longer ones because of the berms.

That's actually a nice area as it back the Hicks Canyon bike/walk trail and you can take that to JOST (wheeeee!).

The 2100sf ones possibly at 1.35 mil. The Piedmont homes by IP in Eastwood (2200 sf) are reselling at 1.275 mil. The Piedmonts ar e pseudo SFRs since there are no sidewalks and no street parking. If Frescos are true SFRs with sidewalks and available street parking, then I think 1.35 Mil is a possible starting price. Also depends on how well the KB homes is selling  the Solano nearby...those KB home lots I think are not in the best pockets of eastwood.

Don't forget with their marketing and making the uninformed think they are top quality builders, IP charges more per sqft than most. Plus this is a good location in Eastwood.

Back