Author Topic: Fresco @ Eastwood Village  (Read 22508 times)

Offline USCTrojanCPA

• Your CPA Realtor
  • Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2656
  • -Received: 2128
Re: Fresco @ Eastwood Village
« Reply #135 on: November 21, 2021, 06:28:36 PM »
We were finally able to put a deposit for 3x plus with 4k lot. Phrase 13 is releasing next week. I am surprised that it was already our turn. If you are on the waiting list after august, your turn should be up pretty soon.
Congrats!
When I visited Sales last week they were telling me that the list has gotten so long that they may have to stop taking in new folks.  If you are well qualified and express genuine interest, you may get called much earlier than you think.

That's because inventory levels are super low right now...less than 100 homes for sale in Irvine which is totally nuts.
Martin Mania, CPA
AgencyOne
CA DRE License # 01799007
CA CPA License # 107675
mmania001@yahoo.com
714-747-3884 cell

Often imitated....Never duplicated!
Have license, will travel!

Offline Danimal

• Tourist
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 0
  • -Received: 0
« Reply #136 on: November 22, 2021, 06:33:21 AM »
What really crazy is that they only allowed 1 hour for us to respond to their offer. We got an email sent at 11:30 asking if we were interested and if they didnt hear from us by 12:30, they would move to the next buyer on the list.  We are talking about $2 million home purchase here and only 1 hour to decide.  It’s freaken nut and only in Irvine.

Offline Ready2Downsize

• Thanks
  • -Given: 15
  • -Received: 207
« Reply #137 on: November 22, 2021, 06:47:45 AM »
What really crazy is that they only allowed 1 hour for us to respond to their offer. We got an email sent at 11:30 asking if we were interested and if they didnt hear from us by 12:30, they would move to the next buyer on the list.  We are talking about $2 million home purchase here and only 1 hour to decide.  It’s freaken nut and only in Irvine.

When we bought a house in Irvine in 1998 we were giving two minutes. People were in the sales office. When your name came up, you had to choose a lot. If you weren't ready you lost your spot.

Offline CalBears96

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 11
  • -Received: 36
« Reply #138 on: November 22, 2021, 11:38:43 AM »

The way Bluffs at PS works is that she'll send out an email to her first group of 10 people with the lot information, etc., a day in advance, to allow you to discuss among yourselves. Then, she starts calling people from her list and you have to respond right away. And you get an hour or so to make the deposit to reserve the home.

Offline Danimal

• Tourist
  • Thanks
« Reply #139 on: November 22, 2021, 07:24:07 PM »

When we bought a house in Irvine in 1998 we were giving two minutes. People were in the sales office. When your name came up, you had to choose a lot. If you weren't ready you lost your spot.

Funny how time has changed.  When i bought my place in Woodbury 12 years ago after financial crisis(2009), builder even offered me 50k for upgrades and there was not even a single soul on the list.

I was surprised that the corner lot was offered to me @ Eastwood this late of the game. It was a no brainer for me to pull the trigger.

Offline Irvinehomeseeker

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 95
  • -Received: 51
« Reply #140 on: November 23, 2021, 07:16:40 AM »

Funny how time has changed.  When i bought my place in Woodbury 12 years ago after financial crisis(2009), builder even offered me 50k for upgrades and there was not even a single soul on the list.

I was surprised that the corner lot was offered to me @ Eastwood this late of the game. It was a no brainer for me to pull the trigger.
That is quite surprising to be able to get a corner lot! I guess the prices have gotten so high that it may be scaring some people from jumping in to buy.

Offline SM

• Thanks
« Reply #141 on: November 23, 2021, 01:46:35 PM »
I've been on the waitlist for 1x since Aug end. I wonder if the waitlist for 1+ is longer. Hoping to hear back soon.

Offline trematix

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 6
  • -Received: 2
« Reply #142 on: November 23, 2021, 04:19:15 PM »

That is quite surprising to be able to get a corner lot! I guess the prices have gotten so high that it may be scaring some people from jumping in to buy.

When the price hits a certain price point, you get through the list faster ie. Cetara with phase 10, they were stuck on aug/sept 2020 for the first 9 phases but with phase 10 made it past Jan 2021 at the least and who knows how much farther.

Offline Danimal

• Tourist
  • Thanks
« Reply #143 on: November 23, 2021, 04:37:14 PM »
I've been on the waitlist for 1x since Aug end. I wonder if the waitlist for 1+ is longer. Hoping to hear back soon.

I was on the waiting list for plan 1 & 3.  There are definitely more people waiting for plan 1 due to cheaper price point according to sale rep.

They showed me the prices for phrase 13 which is about to be released within a week or so. The base prices increase by 15-20k dollars if i remember correctly.

Honestly if it wasnt for the corner lot, i wouldve deferred mine.

Offline USCTrojanCPA

• Your CPA Realtor
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2656
  • -Received: 2128
« Reply #144 on: November 23, 2021, 10:57:16 PM »

When the price hits a certain price point, you get through the list faster ie. Cetara with phase 10, they were stuck on aug/sept 2020 for the first 9 phases but with phase 10 made it past Jan 2021 at the least and who knows how much farther.

Not only the price, but with it being a year later you have to think that many of the buyers that got on the list in Sept-Jan moved on to something well (either resale or new home as I made a handful of offers for my Cetara buyer in the first 4 months of 2021 who got their lot in May). 
Martin Mania, CPA
AgencyOne
CA DRE License # 01799007
CA CPA License # 107675
mmania001@yahoo.com
714-747-3884 cell

Often imitated....Never duplicated!
Have license, will travel!

Offline marutaro

• Tourist
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 33
  • -Received: 27
« Reply #145 on: November 30, 2021, 12:18:50 AM »
Is it safe to say Fresco is the most desirable product from iPac, currently? Since the Eastwood tract is so popular, plus the Reserve extension, and the rumored Groves extension at the KB Genoa lots?

It's too bad the options offered at Fresco are inferior to the other tracts at Reserve (ie. standard sliding doors, full-size sub zero fridge and wolf range upgrades), although its prices are now comparable to Ravello.  :o

Offline CalBears96

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 11
  • -Received: 36
« Reply #146 on: November 30, 2021, 12:49:12 AM »
Are Ravello plans 4 and 5 still available at Reserve?

We looked at Fresco and didn't like any of the plans at all.

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Recent Posts

Re: Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals by momopi
[Today at 09:36:50 AM]

Re: Stock picks by momopi
[Today at 09:30:21 AM]

Re: Anyone have any suggestions for a water softener and reverse osmosis? by zovall
[Today at 09:28:37 AM]

Re: coronavirus by morekaos
[Today at 08:46:03 AM]

Re: coronavirus by nosuchreality
[Today at 08:22:14 AM]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal