Higher end closet designers

jyeh74

I saw a picture of this closet and thought it was nicely done.  I have used Cabinets Plus before.  Although their prices are ok, you get what you pay for.  Design and quality is mediocre.  I California Closets seem to be what a lot of people use.  I recall them to charge high prices ($8k plus) and their designs weren?t even that great.  Does anyone have recommendations for of a company that can design something like this for a master closet, that is reasonably priced whom they enjoyed working with?

Attachments

• E2329E9F-D208-43CE-8587-563DA50FF01C.png
    E2329E9F-D208-43CE-8587-563DA50FF01C.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 251
OP must never have watched Modern Family. 

Serious note: don't look it up, it's not a real company. 

What I found is that you can save money by having cabinets plus design almost anything for you if the designer is good enough.  They will figure out a way to make it how you want and you may have to pay a bit extra after install for custom lighting, countertops, or pulls but you still save $ in the end.  If I show you a couple of my built in you will never guess it?s done by cabinets plus.

Thanks Aqua for the tip.  I can't justify the cost of California Closets.

Has anyone worked with a Cabinets Plus designer that you thoroughly enjoyed.....who has the designer eye?

The Container Store has a higher end line that is pretty nice and is supposed to compete with Closets Plus and California Closets.

Just avoid Closets, Closets, Closets, Closets! ;-)

Back