Author Topic: How does everyone think of Greatpark?  (Read 6451 times)

Offline irviniteeee

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 22
  • -Received: 37
Re: How does everyone think of Greatpark?
« Reply #135 on: October 17, 2020, 05:02:35 PM »
If there is a crowded basketball court near IHO or he doesn't like the people there I assume he drives a bit farther to play at a gym or court he likes, it's not a big deal.

I understand what you are saying here but there is a factor of time spent at said location. If I'm going somewhere just to be there 5 minutes to half an hour... I prefer it to be closer by... if I'm going to spend a few hours there... it can be farther.

I would prefer everything to be danger close... but if I had to choose... it would be the things that I most often frequent or would need to frequent out of necessity.

That's why it's too bad Ridge Valley doesn't cross over and hit Technology. That would be awesome to get to Costco and Walmart faster.

That's where qwertustin has an advantage, Lowes/Target/Costco/Walmart just a calf length away. :)

That would be great if Ridge Valley went through. I'm also patiently awaiting the extension of Marine Way to Barranca that keeps getting delayed.

Offline aquabliss

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 202
  • -Received: 755
Re: How does everyone think of Greatpark?
« Reply #136 on: October 17, 2020, 05:39:37 PM »
You can now take Sand Canyon to Oak Canyon to Technology but ya kind of annoying.

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Recent Posts

Re: Fresco @ Eastwood Village by fly
[Today at 09:12:42 PM]

Re: Fresco @ Eastwood Village by Irvine9
[Today at 08:59:37 PM]

Re: Fresco @ Eastwood Village by fly
[Today at 08:19:10 PM]

Re: Fresco @ Eastwood Village by Irvinehomeseeker