Author Topic: Best Milk Tea in Irvine?  (Read 2391 times)

Offline irviniteeee

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 24
  • -Received: 40
Re: Best Milk Tea in Irvine?
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2020, 05:11:20 PM »
Finally checked out Orobae and tried the Rising Phoenix, sweetness level 3, tapioca, and regular ice. Very impressed with the tea taste and fresh tasting tapioca. The gentleman taking orders was extremely friendly and knowledgable. When I told him it was my first time, he took the time to explain the menu and insisted I taste the drink before walking away. If I wasn't completely satisfied he would make it right. I will definitely be back to try more items.

Yeah, the staff there is always very nice! The Hokkaido and the Red Jade are really good too for next time.

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Offline aquabliss

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 206
  • -Received: 778
Re: Best Milk Tea in Irvine?
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2020, 10:08:40 AM »
Finally checked out Orobae and tried the Rising Phoenix, sweetness level 3, tapioca, and regular ice. Very impressed with the tea taste and fresh tasting tapioca. The gentleman taking orders was extremely friendly and knowledgable. When I told him it was my first time, he took the time to explain the menu and insisted I taste the drink before walking away. If I wasn't completely satisfied he would make it right. I will definitely be back to try more items.

Ya I have a feeling they take the time to talk to everyone and make conversation so that the line grows and it builds curiosity from passerbys and they end up giving it a try due to what looks like high popularity.  Anyhow it's nice that they are so friendly there and the customer service is great.  They'll trade your drink for another if you're not satisfied.  I'm a pretty loyal customer now, tried all the milk teas.  The rising phoenix, hokkaido, and red jade are all very good.  My one gripe is they don't have an XL size.  I always wish I had just a little bit more when I'm done.

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal