Just another reason to vote out Democrats: Taxes

I?ll vote republican just on taxes alone. Don?t care for trump but he has been good for my bank account.

There is too much waste in government spending.  If they get more they will just waste more.

Irvinecommuter said:
OAN...the voice piece of the Kremlin.

The old taxes argument...tale as old as the republic. 

proof is in the pudding... California is a state in HIGH debt.  NYC has high debt... Democrat run?

frank69m said:
Irvinecommuter said:
OAN...the voice piece of the Kremlin.

The old taxes argument...tale as old as the republic. 

proof is in the pudding... California is a state in HIGH debt.  NYC has high debt... Democrat run?

California is somewhere in the middle when it comes to debt per capita. Also California's Gross State Output is astronomically high compared to any other state.

Think of it like any investment, I much use my leveraged funds to invest in high returns and productivity.

Covid is out of control. Way out of control. Trump has done nothing.
You know the ventilators the US bought from Russia that the deal was brokered by Kushner. They do not work. (Junk)
In return the US sent ventilators that worked. What kind of deal is that? We bought junk and gave away working ventilators?

He has put US Troops in harms way. Doing nothing about Russia bounty gate. Trump has removed US Troops from Syria to give way to Russia.
It seems that Trump has a thing for Russia. So Trump ordered the US troops from Germany. Who does that help? Russsssia

Wake up and smell the cofffffeee
This is our country. We should not bend over for Russia.

eyephone said:
frank69m said:

Let me guess you believe covid is related to 5g upgrade or covid is fake.
Do you believe the US government causes 9/11?

Axios article about OAN: One America News Network (OANN), a conservative network that's become a recent favorite of President Trump's, has also spread its fair share of false information, but unlike its peers, it has been more reluctant to apologize or walk those segments back.
https://www.axios.com/conservative-...ies-db3ed30c-1292-46ec-870f-cdc3be95cc50.html

Back