How do they take the trash out?

I find it hard to look at, the photshop is distracting in almost every picture. Is that a Tesla parked on the neighbors drive? Trying to figurd out if I have the wrong car type, its photoshop blur or a fisheye lens effect or a combo of all three.  Am I supposed to be looking at the house?

TsgxrR5l.png

Seems like the garbage cans are over there?

Are those their cans or their neighbors trash cans?  The wood fence is right there too and it's parked right under a window (I think) of the neighbors.  Maybe explains the photoshop feel on the windows views. :)

nosuchreality said:
Are those their cans or their neighbors trash cans?  The wood fence is right there too and it's parked right under a window (I think) of the neighbors.  Maybe explains the photoshop feel on the windows views. :)

It could be their neighbor's. I'm pretty sure trash cans can stay outside and roll out to the curbside instead of forced to keep in their 3CWG.

It does not apply to this topic. But I think trash cans in the garage are common for condos and townhouses.

Mety said:
Seems like the garbage cans are over there?

Might be! If so, looks like you have to take them through the garage to get them to the curb because it is Zero-Lot-Line (see picture)..

eyephone said:
It does not apply to this topic. But I think trash cans in the garage are common for condos and townhouses.
Definitely! I guess I was surprised to see the same in a ~$3mil home. The Zero-Lot-Line also surprised me. I should have known better after all these years ;)

Back