NBA Playoffs

eyephone

Luka looks legit. He has been lighting it up in the bubble. The future of the NBA.

Did Markus Morris intentionally step on Luka?s ankle?

eyephone said:
Luka looks legit. He has been lighting it up in the bubble. The future of the NBA.

Luka definitely playing well.  I have not looked at it but the bubbles seems to have improved shooting...neutral court, no crowd. 

Milwaukee Bucks decides to boycott game 5

I believe due to the police shot a man in the back multiple times in Wisconsin.

eyephone said:

The angle from the behind, you can tell he intentionally stuck his leg out to step on his ankle

qwerty said:
Watch - the lakers will now lose in 7. Lillard was going to be out tonight.

I mean honestly unless Portland is going to shoot 50% from 3PT the rest of the series they won't stand a chance. They caught fire in game 1 and that's how they won. Won't happen every night. Also Nurkis is gassed and can't do anything on the P&R and contest AD as a stretch 4/5.

Lakers and Clippers just voted to cancel the rest of the season.  At least the Lakers won their last game of the year...on Kobe Day.  :'(

DBtoOC said:
Lakers and Clippers just voted to cancel the rest of the season.  At least the Lakers won their last game of the year...on Kobe Day.  :'(

Lakers and Clippers were only 2 teams to vote cancel though. But who knows, maybe they can force their hand and just boycott regardless.

As usual, money talks. This was poorly planned, no plan. I don?t really care for sports bringing in social justice into sports, but I understand why they do it.

LeBron is a bit of a hypocrite as well as are the rest of the nba players. They were nowhere to be found on China issue. 

qwerty said:
LeBron is a bit of a hypocrite as well as are the rest of the nba players. They were nowhere to be found on China issue.

I wish he was more vocal about the China issues but I do not see why he cannot lead on this issue.

qwerty said:
As usual, money talks. This was poorly planned, no plan. I don?t really care for sports bringing in social justice into sports, but I understand why they do it.

The rumor is that the Milwaukee bucks players are looking to set up a meeting with the Wisconsin Attorney General.

You are right there was no plan. This is a harmless message by the NBA, WNBA, MLS, MLB, NFL players that there is a problem.

So far no response from Trump or Kanye.  ;)

Irvinecommuter said:
qwerty said:

I wish he was more vocal about the China issues but I do not see why he cannot lead on this issue.

Two separate issues.
Also, before you blame LeBron on China. Look at companies/farmers/business that do business with China.

eyephone said:
Irvinecommuter said:
qwerty said:

Two separate issues.
Also, before you blame LeBron on China. Look at companies/farmers/business that do business with China.

Also...I am not sure why someone needs to be "right" on every issue before they can comment on a single issue.  I can support Lebron for his stance on racial issues in this country and condemn him for his silence on China. 

It is also very possible/likely that Lebron simply does not have the personal connection with the China issue like he has with the racial issue. 

Irvinecommuter said:
eyephone said:
Irvinecommuter said:
qwerty said:

Two separate issues.

Also...I am not sure why someone needs to be "right" on every issue before they can comment on a single issue.  I can support Lebron for his stance on racial issues in this country and condemn him for his silence on China. 

It is also very possible/likely that Lebron simply does not have the personal connection with the China issue like he has with the racial issue. 

I agree with everything you said. I said the same thing about the black athletes not having the connection to the China issue. 

However, he could have just said something. He didn?t have to follow up with any actions regarding China but it would show he has a consistent view on social justice issues. Instead he came out and said Daryl Morey didn?t understand the issue.

It doesn?t mean he isn?t a hypocrite. That?s fine. Most people are. Just pointing it out

Back