New Listing - Summerfield Single Story Home @ Woodbridge (96 Summerstone)

usctrojancpa

I listed a beautifully remodeled Summerfield Plan 1 Single Story home in Woodbridge earlier this morning on MLS. The home features 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms along with a full driveway and 1,440sf of living space. The HOA is only $105 per month and there is No Mello Roos. The home is listed at $899,000.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing it.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/96-Summerstone-92614/home/4695284

Pictures with the virtual tour and the 3DMatterport are in the link below..

www.96Summerstone.com

new poster but looooong time lurker. Surprised to see the high ask and backing to culver. Is $899K realistic? Is this the market in the middle of corona2020?

Sidehussle said:
new poster but looooong time lurker. Surprised to see the high ask and backing to culver. Is $899K realistic? Is this the market in the middle of corona2020?
Large lot for Irvine, nice interior, and all of Martin?s properties are priced to sell to get the maximum price. Excellent chance that by the end of the week there will be multiple offers and the closing price will be higher than list.

Does back to Culver but I think the 405 noise might be more noticeable, but a much bigger issue for two stories.

Woodbridge has some really cool and unique community amenenties. The lake, beach club, and vast kids play areas are unique. Low HOA and no MR is a huge plus on this one in addition to the other things mentioned.

best_potsticker_in_town said:
Woodbridge has some really cool and unique community amenenties. The lake, beach club, and vast kids play areas are unique. Low HOA and no MR is a huge plus on this one in addition to the other things mentioned.

And driveways *sheds 1 teardrop*

Cares said:

Woodbridge also has IHO's favorite type of home...the 3 car wide garage homes.  haha

USCTrojanCPA said:
Cares said:

Woodbridge also has IHO's favorite type of home...the 3 car wide garage homes.  haha

Yea I am always eyeing Woodbridge for myself. It's pretty attractive area for my needs other than being older construction.

Cares said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Cares said:

Yea I am always eyeing Woodbridge for myself. It's pretty attractive area for my needs other than being older construction.

Yeah, although some of the floor plans are a bit awkward.

Back