Advice on purchase of new home in Tustin Ranch

ldubyou

Hi all,

Going through and contemplating on an offer we submitted on a new home in tustin ranch - not exactly irvine, but its near market place. We are pending offer and considered a top offer this is for a ~1200 sq ft home in cul de sac area in Tustin. We are planning to submit for 768k which will likely get the deal done, but wanted to get your thoughts. The estimate on the house from zillow was displayed as 700k-760k, question for 1200sq ft in tustin ranch is 768k to close the deal worth it? Need some RE expertise and thoughts for a very competitive market in tustin ranch. We absolutely love the place and feel 1200 is adequate, but want to know based on other comps or nearby properties, are we shooting too high? It is turnkey ready so we love that, and also in an ideal location for us. Its not forever, but i believe we'll be able to enjoy it comfortably for our needs.

ldubyou said:
Hi all,

Going through and contemplating on an offer we submitted on a new home in tustin ranch - not exactly irvine, but its near market place. We are pending offer and considered a top offer this is for a ~1200 sq ft home in cul de sac area in Tustin. We are planning to submit for 768k which will likely get the deal done, but wanted to get your thoughts. The estimate on the house from zillow was displayed as 700k-760k, question for 1200sq ft in tustin ranch is 768k to close the deal worth it? Need some RE expertise and thoughts for a very competitive market in tustin ranch. We absolutely love the place and feel 1200 is adequate, but want to know based on other comps or nearby properties, are we shooting too high? It is turnkey ready so we love that, and also in an ideal location for us. Its not forever, but i believe we'll be able to enjoy it comfortably for our needs.

If you provide the property address that would be more helpful in terms of providing you my input.  You can PM me if you would like to keep the address private.

Back