New Listing - Ivy Wreath detached condo @ Quail Hill (222 Tall Oak)

usctrojancpa

Earlier this morning I listed a beautiful Ivy Wreath detached condo in Quail Hill on MLS. The home was freshly painted last week and features 1,869sf of living space with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. It is competitively priced at $780,000.

PM me or email (mmania001@yahoo.com) if you are interested in seeing it.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/222-Tall-Oak-92603/home/5945531

Pictures with the virtual tour and the 3DMatterport is in the link below:
http://tours.previewfirst.com/pw/102854

Very unique floor plan.

I noticed the 2nd floor bedroom is almost detached from the main house (connected via outdoor patio)

Never seen that before.

Kenkoko said:
Very unique floor plan.

I noticed the 2nd floor bedroom is almost detached from the main house (connected via outdoor patio)

Never seen that before.

Yeah, it's a unique floor plan...the 2nd floor bedroom is detached from the kitchen area through that outdoor walkway.

Got word from escrow that we officially closed earlier this morning. The sales price was $766,888. Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

irvinehomeowner said:
Listed and closed within 2 months during a pandemic...  nice job.

Thank you sir. Not the easiest floor plan to sell given its unique layout hence why we priced it the way we did but the buyer ended up being a brother and sister who both work from home and will use that 2nd floor plan room off the kitchen as their home office.

USCTrojanCPA said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Listed and closed within 2 months during a pandemic...  nice job.

Thank you sir. Not the easiest floor plan to sell given its unique layout hence why we priced it the way we did but the buyer ended up being a brother and sister who both work from home and will use that 2nd floor plan room off the kitchen as their home office.

Covid work from home layout... hah.

I am a fan of multi-room floor plans so we were ready... I just don't see 3CWGs coming back because no one drives... or maybe you can use that 3rd garage as your WFH base. :)

Back