New Listing - Tristania Plan 1 town home @ Cypress Village (127 Full Sun)

usctrojancpa

I listed a turnkey Tristania Plan 1 townhome in Cypress Village earlier on MLS. The home was built in 2017 and features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms along with a yard with 1,606sf of living space. The condo only has Mello Roos of $1,700 per year. The home is listed at $829,800.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing it. 

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/127-Full-Sun-92618/home/167404108

Pictures with the virtual tour and the 3DMatterport is in the link below:

www.127FullSun.com

Another fine listing by Martin. All your interior shots look great but that?s standard operating practice for you. According to my bookie over/under for first offer is 3.5 days.

DrTravel said:
Another fine listing by Martin. All your interior shots look great but that?s standard operating practice for you. According to my bookie over/under for first offer is 3.5 days.

Thank you sir.  We definitely priced this home attractively considering the builder is selling Plan 1 models around $824k. As I tell my sellers, to sell a property it's all about the price and the presentation.

USCTrojanCPA said:
First offer in.
Good thing I bet on the under of 3.5 days. Looks like it took 2 - 2.5 days for the first offer. Easy money!

Have to check with my bookie about the over/under on the number of offered that will be received.

USCTrojanCPA said:
After a minor counter, we have an accepted offer and I'll be opening escrow today.

Congrats on the quick sale.  How's the Trellis Court demand holding up?  I suspect it has a high floor due to the low MR. 

DBtoOC said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
After a minor counter, we have an accepted offer and I'll be opening escrow today.

Congrats on the quick sale.  How's the Trellis Court demand holding up?  I suspect it has a high floor due to the low MR. 

Values for Trellis Court are very firm now, there's a Plan 3 that closed for $1,020,000 a few weeks ago.

USCTrojanCPA said:
DBtoOC said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Values for Trellis Court are very firm now, there's a Plan 3 that closed for $1,020,000 a few weeks ago.

Doing some late night thinking, as MRs rise around surrounding neighborhoods (e.g. great park neighborhoods), and Base Camp/Five Point X eventually get built up, would that growing MR variance consistently increase the floor values of CVE with low MR?

id_rather_be_racing said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
DBtoOC said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Doing some late night thinking, as MRs rise around surrounding neighborhoods (e.g. great park neighborhoods), and Base Camp/Five Point X eventually get built up, would that growing MR variance consistently increase the floor values of CVE with low MR?

I definitely believe that Lantana, Tristania, and Trellis Court will continue to trade at premiums to their Great Park competitors due to the low fixed Mello Roos.

Looks like the County was a little slow as I just got confirmation that we officially closed today. The sales price was the full asking price of $829,800. Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

Back