Happiness or Hostility - Choose Only One

StarmanMBA

We scientists have found that doing a kindness produces the single most reliable momentary increase in well-being of any exercise we have tested... ? Martin Seligman, psychologist, in his book Flourish

Give and it shall be given unto you, good measure, pressed down and shaken together and running over.  For with the same measure ye mete withal, it shall be measured unto you. - The Holy Bible

"Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country."  - John F. Kennedy

Now consider the hatred, the bitterness, the hostility and anger you see every day as Trump-haters and America-haters vent their spleens on statues, businesses, flags, mascots, words and reflections of our proud, Christian heritage.  Are these happy people?  Are they helping anyone?  Benefitting anyone?

"Anger comes from the bosom of a fool." - The Holy Bible

Attachments

• Fundamentally transforming America.jpg
    Fundamentally transforming America.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 128
The extremely hostile eyephone stalks and harasses me everywhere.  Interestingly he has nothing to say in this thread.  Stumped he is, by his own express hostility, documented in my footnote as he expressed his approval at the vulgar hostility of qwerty.

StarmanMBA said:
The extremely hostile eyephone stalks and harasses me everywhere.  Interestingly he has nothing to say in this thread.  Stumped he is, by his own express hostility, documented in my footnote as he expressed his approval at the vulgar hostility of qwerty.

1. Tell liar what up
2. You are not the victim.
3. I liked a post, and I did not make the post. (you can blame me, but you can hate me now cuz I wont stop now)
4. Sorry. But your previous posts regarding covid is a JOKE.
5. I hope you wear a mask or something.
6. Tear gas and rubber bullets are for pu55ies.
7. Trump does nothing to North Korea (fat boy Kimchee not so skinny) for testing and shooting inter continental missles according to the news. A 6 six year old playing fornite would know what to do.
8. But he terrifies fellow Americans (includes moms and vets) and orders tear gas against protestors. Trump did nothing when the Michigan Governor was really threatened with people with assault rifles and Nazi signs. (I am not going to repeat the words they used because it is like so illegal)

Let us not forget Trump congratulated the Chinese President for handling covid at the beginning. What a joke! He should of went to the UN and demand inspectors on the ground.

StarmanMBA said:

I never pay any attention to the footnotes, now that you pointed it it out, I have to give HIGH FIVE to all those members.

Especially QWERTY. 🤚

Back