When is the earliest that non-critical sectors can reopen?

QAQA

Hi,

Greetings.  Long time IHB and Talkirvine reader here. 

I am confused about 7/13 rollback plan and hope someone can help clarify.

The following are from CDPH website.  Does anyone know when is the earliest the following non-critical sectors can open?  I can't find answer from news or government sources.  Is it 14 days after falling off the monitor list?  Thanks in advance if someone can help point to the news or government pages that can confirm the reopen criteria or timeline!
https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CI...osure-of-Sectors-in-Response-to-COVID-19.aspx

"Closing, for counties on the Monitoring List for three or more consecutive days, additional indoor operations for certain sectors which promote the mixing of populations beyond households and make adherence to physical distancing with face coverings difficult. Within those sectors, those that are not able to continue their business through outdoor operations must close that portion of their business effective immediately in order to further mitigate the spread of the virus.  This applies to the following sectors/events:
        Gyms and Fitness Centers
        Places of Worship
        Indoor Protests
        Offices for Non-Critical Infrastructure Sectors
        Personal Care Services (including nail salons, massage parlors, and tattoo parlors)
        Hair Salons and Barbershops
        Malls

These actions remain in effect until further notice."

From what I've seen of the freeways, and local traffic, no one is really closed.  APR, there was hardly any traffic.  Today traffic is slightly lighter than normal.  So do whatever you want.

Back