Important Video by Medical Doctor Exposing the Covid 19 FRAUD

StarmanMBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIGdv-TybUk&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2m4w8FJ2WgZ26EPS4O24TFSgeIf-xZzNHN-HrERN08pqeEowxvJxQvMx8

This video should be required watching for everyone afraid of Covid 19.
She calmly expresses medical science and common sense that are desperately needed to correct the Panic Demic which has "profoundly damaged" Americans.
"Eighty-five percent of people contracting the virus have NO SYMPTOMS!
The sooner we develop herd immunity (having everyone exposed to it), the sooner it will end.
Social distancing was the brainchild of a high school student, not any medical research."
"It's time to take back our lives." - Dr. Kelly.

eyephone
Re: Important Video by Medical Doctor Exposing the Covid 19 FRAUD
? Reply #1 on: Today at 05:28:59 PM ?

You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

-------------------------

"Go from the presence of a foolish man." - The Holy Bible

85% of people contracting the virus have NO SYMPTOMS!  But that?s the scary part!  It allow the virus to spread undetected, makes the spread harder to contain and linger in the population much longer.

If high percentage of people contracted the virus show symptoms, it can be identified, isolated, quarantine and stop the virus spread more effectively.

If the virus have extremely high death rate, it will not spread much farther either since it kill of its host too soon before it can spread more. 

If there?s a perfectly designed biological viral weapon, this CCP virus is it. 

It?s airborne.  It can silently spread from people to people with no symptoms or before symptoms emerge which make it hard to identify and stop.  It has long incubation period so it can give enough time for host to carry the virus to other regions and infective more people.  It randomly affects people through out almost all age groups, bogged down the entire population. It shows wide range of severity, some required intense hospitalization and tight up health care resource.  And it doesn?t kill off high percentage of infected sine it will take A lot more resources to take care of sick than the one that are dead.

lnc said:
85% of people contracting the virus have NO SYMPTOMS!  But that?s the scary part!  It allow the virus to spread undetected, makes the spread harder to contain and linger in the population much longer.

Be afraid.  Be very, very afraid.  Wear two masks everywhere, and rubber gloves.  Alcohol your hands frequently.
BOO!

lnc said:
It randomly affects people through out almost all age groups, bogged down the entire population. It shows wide range of severity, some required intense hospitalization and tight up health care resource. 

No, it does NOT randomly affect people throughout almost all age groups.  Everything you said is wrong, and you are controlled by your fear, not common sense and science.

Attachments

• Age chart.jpg
    Age chart.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 123
  • Deaths.jpg
    Deaths.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 121
Those are nice graphs, but as of today, the deaths are ticking upward.
https://www.google.com/search?q=us+corona+virus+deaths&oq=us+corona+virus+deaths&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l7.2599j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

from 500 average deaths per day in the US to 874 deaths per day on 07.09.2020 yesterday.

Now i hope that the uptick is just an anomaly, but I think I'll remain cautious and not go out at this time.

My brother is seeing more and more Covid patients now.  2 months ago he was furloughed because Kaiser couldn't make enough money with all the covid prep.

OK, now I am up to 14 people I personally know who have had this disease.  Ages range from 18-85.  6 professionals (2 in my office), 2 teenagers, 2 Doctors (the 85 year old was a cardiac surgeon and the other a 56 year old anesthesiologist) 3 fire fighters and 1 housewife.  80% were either asymptomatic and never even knew they had it or had mild loss of taste and that was it.  Of those that actually got sick ALL of them said it was like a flu.  NONE were hospitalized and NONE died. Personally, I don't care if I get this, I think we all are going to sooner or later if we haven't already had it.

morekaos said:
OK, now I am up to 14 people I personally know who have had this disease.  Ages range from 18-85.  6 professionals (2 in my office), 2 teenagers, 2 Doctors (the 85 year old was a cardiac surgeon and the other a 56 year old anesthesiologist) 3 fire fighters and 1 housewife.  80% were either asymptomatic and never even knew they had it or had mild loss of taste and that was it.  Of those that actually got sick ALL of them said it was like a flu.  NONE were hospitalized and NONE died. Personally, I don't care if I get this, I think we all are going to sooner or later if we haven't already had it.

Sounds like your in the ready to die crowd. I guess you are all in that covid is a hoax or not too bad.
Get ready for that tube down your throat when you are hooked up to the ventilator or something. Jk

eyephone said:
morekaos said:

Sounds like your in the ready to die crowd. I guess you are all in that covid is a hoax or not too bad.
Get ready for that tube down your throat when you are hooked up to the ventilator or something. Jk

99% survival rate if you even get it?  I like those odds.

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:

Here we go with the numbers. But your fat so the odds are a toss up!  ;)

morekaos said:

Sure, until you give it someone with pre-existing conditions who has 99% death rate.

It's not just about you... it's also about the ones we love.

This is why Trump is losing because he talks about the 99% and then plays golf the same day or next. Then talks about Michael Flynn. Who cares about Flynn!

Remember guys this covid is a Democratic hoax according to Trump. (until you are in the hospital or know some that has it. Then you might say this sh## is real)

94% of all covid deaths were by people who had prior health conditions.  on average, 2.6 additional conditions per death.

just another reminder to exercise, get some sunlight, and take care of yourself.

I'm just saying...we need more deaths or people won't take it seriously.  It'll balance out.

Always the jump to the extreme in order to paint others as such. Never said it was a hoax.  Like when people say all Repubs want polluted air and water, re imposition of slavery and 0 taxes.  Just want common sense and not constant panic.

morekaos said:
Always the jump to the extreme in order to paint others as such. Never said it was a hoax.  Like when people say all Repubs want polluted air and water, re imposition of slavery and 0 taxes.  Just want common sense and not constant panic.

Fake news hoax. Blame the media.
Come on Bro. That is the GOP platform now.

eyephone said:
morekaos said:

Fake news hoax. Blame the media.
Come on Bro. That is the GOP platform now.

There ya go again...

He does not care about America. Wake up!
Covid out of control, Russia bounty, rushing kids back to school with consideration about potential health consideration (like a hall monitor)

My favorite: no mask policy (as long as I am okay forget the rest?) lol

Back