New Listing - Jasmine Plan 3 detached condo @ Cypress Village (99 Island Coral)

usctrojancpa

I listed a beautiful turnkey Jasmine Plan 3 detached condo in Cypress Village this afternoon, one of the nicest Jasmine homes in the tract. The home sits on a private corner lot with only one neighbor and features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms along with a wraparound yard with 2,052sf of living space. The listing price is $1,020,000.

PM me or email (mmania001@yahoo.com) if you are interested in seeing it.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/99-Island-Coral-92620/home/112723051

Below is the link to the pictures and virtual tour:
http://tours.previewfirst.com/pw/102195

Cypress Village FTW!

Nicely done home and already a Redfin ?Hot Home?, I bet this will sold above listing. 

lnc said:
Cypress Village FTW!

Nicely done home and already a Redfin ?Hot Home?, I bet this will sold above listing.

Who says the market has slowed...3br, no driveway detached condo for 1mm+  ;D

Agree that well staged homes + great agent like USC can still sell homes.

But the market has slowed. Prices & volume are down from 2018 peak.

This house has all the tailwinds. Staging + Summer + Prime time agent + 3% interest rate.

But if you hand this house to USC in the summer of 2018, I'd bet he could get 50k more than now.

And that's when interest rate was 4.5% instead of 3%.

Are the prices really down since 2018? I agree up to 2018 summer was the fastest growing prices, but I'm not sure if the prices have gone down since then though.

I think it's not moving up as it should since there should be automatic 3% appreciation yearly, but surprisingly, the prices don't seem to be actually gone down.

I also don't think that same home USC listed would have been $50k more in 2018 (unless there were crazy bidding wars). $1m for a condo sounded pretty insane to most people then. But then again you had Delano, the attached condo, going above $1m so what can I say? ;D

I'm actually surprised by the price stubbornness but I guess since people have to stay home, there isn't that much inventory out there thus causing some stability.

Now that I get the OCReg, there was an article last Sunday on how prices haven't really suffered... we will see if we get past Covid and this economic downturn.

?Prices haven?t really suffered? is an interesting term I?ve been hearing with the pandemic. The modifier ?really? says there?s been more than zero. How much before we at large say ?there  has been suffering?? I see more and more price drops on listings almost everyday but these are listings which were higher than they should have been to begin with.
Little snack for thought

Mety said:
Are the prices really down since 2018? I agree up to 2018 summer was the fastest growing prices, but I'm not sure if the prices have gone down since then though.

I think it's not moving up as it should since there should be automatic 3% appreciation yearly, but surprisingly, the prices don't seem to be actually gone down.

I also don't think that same home USC listed would have been $50k more in 2018 (unless there were crazy bidding wars). $1m for a condo sounded pretty insane to most people then. But then again you had Delano, the attached condo, going above $1m so what can I say? ;D

Prices and volume are down. USC posted a detailed thread with charts.
https://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,844.585.html

Thanks for the kind words gang. Believe it or not, the home is actually owner-occupied by the original owner. They did a great job of decluttering and getting the home ready to list.

In terms of the market, there are a lot of listings out there with "optimistic" asking pricing including competing 3-bedroom detached condos in Cypress Village which make my listing that much more attractive to buyers. Both sellers and agents see that inventory in the lower and middle market is low and many of them think they can get premium prices because of that but they are mistaken as buyers are not desperate and waiting for more reasonable listings to come to the market.

Seller accepted one of the counter offers (both counters came back over list and were close to each other) so we'll be opening escrow tomorrow. I'll put the home on HOLD status until the deposit hits escrow.

Dodgerinoc said:
What did it go for? Beautiful place

Can't say the exact amount but we are in escrow materially over list price and both buyers waived the appraisal contingency and provided the seller a rent back.

Just got word from escrow that we closed today. The sales price was $1,038,888 making it the highest closed comp for a Jasmine Plan 3 by a good margin. Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

Back