Author Topic: LIBERAL LUNACY, BLM, ANTIFA  (Read 2453 times)

Offline irvinehomeowner

• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2486
  • -Received: 3830
  • 3CWG
Re: LIBERAL LUNACY, BLM, ANTIFA
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2020, 11:06:57 AM »
Why does each side feel the need to characterize the other side.

Isn't that the big issue now today? People have to be more understanding of each other.
Once you go 3-car garage... your junk can never go back.
3CWG: 3-Car Wide Garage
FCB: Foreign Cash Buyer
I recommend:
www.irvinerealtorsite.com
member: Soylent Green Is People (loans/refis)

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
  • -Given: 418
  • -Received: 671
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2020, 11:30:39 AM »

Isn't that the big issue now today? People have to be more understanding of each other.

Because he puts a face of a black person with no teeth on his profile. There is nothing with that? (I took a screen shot when Star put that on his TI profile. No on one on TI said nothing. Not a single word.)

Offline adventurous

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 48
  • -Received: 36
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2020, 02:32:13 PM »

You are on the same tune with Maxine, who calls the violent riots insurrection?

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2020, 02:37:42 PM »

Where is the support for the blackface and black guy with no teeth movement?
I always knew people on TI were racist. But the TI admin will let you put cows has 10 legs as fact and spread propaganda! Weak as f&&&&

Offline Mety

• Thanks
  • -Given: 183
  • -Received: 230
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2020, 02:43:50 PM »
You probably watch CNN too much. They like to come up with "he lied so many times this week" articles way too often. CNN was my go to news site for quite awhile, but I got extremely disappointed with them.

So what news channel do you watch now?

I'm looking for the most non-partisan one so I don't have to deal with all the noise.

AllSides seems like they bring both side's opinions at the same time.

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2020, 02:49:33 PM »
You probably watch CNN too much. They like to come up with "he lied so many times this week" articles way too often. CNN was my go to news site for quite awhile, but I got extremely disappointed with them.

I'm looking for the most non-partisan one so I don't have to deal with all the noise.

You can hate me now. Fight for injustice and for the little person. Core principles of the Bible. All the hate against is okay. Because Jesus was hated too.

Offline irvinehomeowner

• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2486
  • -Received: 3830
  • 3CWG
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2020, 02:50:17 PM »

Do they have a TV channel? I see the website but when I'm just chilling I was wondering if there was some network I can tune to.
Once you go 3-car garage... your junk can never go back.
3CWG: 3-Car Wide Garage
FCB: Foreign Cash Buyer
I recommend:
www.irvinerealtorsite.com
member: Soylent Green Is People (loans/refis)

Offline Kings

• Thanks
  • -Given: 354
  • -Received: 349
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2020, 03:22:57 PM »

You can hate me now. Fight for injustice and for the little person. Core principles of the Bible. All the hate against is okay. Because Jesus was hated too.

did you just compare yourself to jesus?

Offline Mety

• Thanks
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2020, 03:57:17 PM »

First of all when did I ever say I hated you? Where does that come from? And since you brought up the Bible, let me rebuke you once more of your wrong application of it.

The core principal of the Bible is that you need to admit you CAN'T fight for the little person. Jesus' main message is you are sick and you need a doctor. You are not that good as you think you are. That's the core principal of the Bible so that you would repent and turn back to God asking to be good. THEN God would send the Holy Spirit that you will get to do "good things" that God originally intended for the humanity to do. Fighting for the weak is just one of those good things you can do by the Holy Spirit. So please know it's never YOU that's doing the good.

But the BEST thing among those good things is that you believe Jesus is the Son of God and your LORD thus you submit to His authority. You can do that by loving and getting to know Him by His Words every day every moment. You can do that by spreading that love truthfully spreading the gospel to others. You can do that by not mocking someone who disagrees with your little opinions. You can do that by guarding you heart. Many people say they believe and do so, but only God knows who the real ones are...

While I do believe you are a smart person, eyephone, all I'm seeing from you recently is that you are trying to prove you are always right and how genius you are. Well, how is that considered as what Jesus as you speak of would do? How is that even something you fight for the weak?

If I hated you I wouldn't have told you all this. But by love, I'm saying it all for you truthfully so that you would some day know and believe what the Bible really talks about. Stop mourning over a simple disagreement of someone else's opinions. Get to the REAL core, my friend.

Offline Mety

• Thanks
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2020, 04:00:03 PM »

Do they have a TV channel? I see the website but when I'm just chilling I was wondering if there was some network I can tune to.

Not sure. I don't really watch TV. Or I don't really have time to.

Offline Happiness

• Thanks
  • -Given: 445
  • -Received: 397
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2020, 08:42:55 PM »
African-American man with over 100 arrests freely walking the streets of New York City punches 92 year old woman to the ground and keeps on nonchalantly walking down the sidewalk:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/suspect-sought-92-old-woman-173015972.html

Offline adventurous

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 48
  • -Received: 36
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2020, 10:57:23 AM »
African-American man with over 100 arrests freely walking the streets of New York City punches 92 year old woman to the ground and keeps on nonchalantly walking down the sidewalk:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/suspect-sought-92-old-woman-173015972.html
it made the news front pages, but I didn't see any protests or even a word from the protesters. I assume only black lives matter in this political climate?

Offline StarmanMBA

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 70
  • -Received: 35
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2020, 12:38:19 PM »

did you (eyephone) just compare yourself to jesus (sic) ?

No, he did not.  But obviously you want to get on your High Horse and condemn him and preach, after failing even to capitalize Jesus.  Very disrespectful of you.

Consider the fact that each of us is made in God's image, and so comparisons to God and His Son are always appropriate, as we quote the Bible, which consists of God's and Jesus' words and guides for us.
"There are only two kinds of people, decent and indecent." - Elie Wiesel

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 01:29:58 pm »
qwerty
Hey StarmanMBA - go fuck yourself :-)

The following member(s) thanked this post;
Burn That Belly, id_rather_be_racing, misme, eyephone, fortune11, spootieho

Offline Kings

• Thanks
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2020, 12:39:15 PM »

did you (eyephone) just compare yourself to jesus (sic) ?

No, he did not.  But obviously you want to get on your High Horse and condemn him and preach, after failing even to capitalize Jesus.  Very disrespectful of you.

Consider the fact that each of us is made in God's image, and so comparisons to God and His Son are always appropriate, as we quote the Bible, which consists of God's and Jesus' words and guides for us.

what is capitalization?

Offline Kings

• Thanks
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2020, 05:44:13 AM »
george washington is the latest to be removed from history.  what next, burning all $1 bills? that'll get back at all the racists crawling the streets!

George Washington statue toppled by protesters in Portland, Oregon

Portland, Oregon — A statue of George Washington was pulled down by protesters on Thursday night, which was Juneteenth eve, reports CBS Portland affiliate KOIN-TV. The nation's first president owned slaves.

KOIN said Thursday marked the 21st day of demonstrations for racial justice and police reform sparked by the death of George Floyd at the hands of Minneapolis police. Two groups — Rose City Justice and Lavender Caucus — hosted a sit-in rally at Jefferson High School in the evening where community members shared their experiences with racism with a crowd of a few hundred.

A separate group of about 20 people met around 10 p.m. at the site of the large bronze statue of Washington.

Some wrapped the statue's head in an American flag and lit the flag on fire.

Their numbers grew over the next hour until there were enough people to pull it down. They quickly scattered.

A KOIN news crew found the statue face down and covered in graffiti.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/george-washington-statue-toppled-protesters-portland-oregon/

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal