Poll

How many of you have eaten at a restaurant or other eatery since the re-opening?

Nope... still unsure.
18 (69.2%)
Yes... but just once.
3 (11.5%)
Several times
4 (15.4%)
Back to normal, have eaten out multiple occasions
1 (3.8%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Dine-in Poll  (Read 1559 times)

Offline irvinehomeowner

• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2519
  • -Received: 3857
  • 3CWG
Re: Dine-in Poll
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2020, 09:32:12 AM »
Yes... that's my deal... I like to eat my food after it's freshly cooked. Not after it's been in my backseat in packaging for 5-15 minutes. :)
Once you go 3-car garage... your junk can never go back.
3CWG: 3-Car Wide Garage
FCB: Foreign Cash Buyer
I recommend:
www.irvinerealtorsite.com
member: Soylent Green Is People (loans/refis)

Offline OCtoSV

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 43
  • -Received: 21
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2020, 10:23:28 AM »
wow - OC is a different world. Bay area is still mostly locked down other than golf / beaches / parks. I wasn't shocked to see OC now has >2X the cases of Santa Clara County and significantly more deaths more deaths.

Offline paydawg

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 46
  • -Received: 106
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2020, 11:11:19 AM »
wow - OC is a different world. Bay area is still mostly locked down other than golf / beaches / parks. I wasn't shocked to see OC now has >2X the cases of Santa Clara County and significantly more deaths more deaths.

Do a deeper dive on the numbers.  OC is about 1.7X the size of Santa Clara County by population, yet only has 1.2x the number of deaths and only 1.5x the number of active cases. 

The one thing I will say is that it appears the numbers are starting to decrease faster in Santa Clara County than OC.  But the OC numbers are mainly in a handful of areas (Santa Ana, Anaheim, Fullerton, beach communities).  Irvine has a below-average rate compared to the rest of the county. 
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 11:27:51 AM by paydawg »
Thanks in advance for the 'thanks'!!

Offline Cares

• Real Estate Broker & Mortgage Loan Originator
  • O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 3
  • -Received: 107
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2020, 09:38:59 AM »

Do a deeper dive on the numbers.  OC is about 1.7X the size of Santa Clara County by population, yet only has 1.2x the number of deaths and only 1.5x the number of active cases. 

The one thing I will say is that it appears the numbers are starting to decrease faster in Santa Clara County than OC.  But the OC numbers are mainly in a handful of areas (Santa Ana, Anaheim, Fullerton, beach communities).  Irvine has a below-average rate compared to the rest of the county.

Irvine being below average really isn't significant if surrounding communities are not doing well. Those people can easily travel to Irvine or come in contact with people from Irvine.

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal