Working From Irvine Homes

I have an executive suites office that I can use by the airport but I work from home as a realtor as well as doing some tax returns. Sometimes I have clients come to my home but most often I go to meet them at their home, at a coffee shop, or we meet at a home or home builders sales office.

I'm at home collecting PPP, EIDL, and unemployment...  ;D

JK, I'm a real estate broker and mortgage loan originator. Working remotely is easy for me.

I?m in SW Engineering and my boss said it?s fine if I prefer to go to the office over work from home, so every day I go in and have the entire floor to myself. 

Sounds weird but I enjoy it.  I can come and go as I please, talk as loud as I want on conference calls.  Stream CNBC at the closing bell while eating lunch.  Feels like I own the joint.

aquabliss said:
I?m in SW Engineering and my boss said it?s fine if I prefer to go to the office over work from home, so every day I go in and have the entire floor to myself. 

Sounds weird but I enjoy it.  I can come and go as I please, talk as loud as I want on conference calls.  Stream CNBC at the closing bell while eating lunch.  Feels like I own the joint.

we share 40,000 sf and there are a total of 6 people in the office.  just feels nice to finally get out of the house again.

Back