For those tired of WTTCHMN's posts leading you to a paywall

Happiness

OC Register for $5 / year:

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/orange-county-register-3?p=2&utm_source=newsletter_im&utm_medium=email&t_division=orange-county&date=20200531&uu=e3324648-e443-11e6-af49-a45e60e86e11&CID=US&tx=0&s=body&c=deal-button&d=deal-page&utm_campaign=f6fb74d5-de13-4f70-99e9-29cc8095fc8d_0_20200531_treatment1

Please support newspapers and journalists so they don't all become tabloids and clickbaits to make a living.

I bought Sunday subscriptions to LAT/OCR to support journalism and get online access. It's really not that expensive and I think it is a small step towards supporting a more civil society.

HMart said:
I bought Sunday subscriptions to LAT/OCR to support journalism and get online access. It's really not that expensive and I think it is a small step towards supporting a more civil society.

I used to have a Sunday subscription to the LAT for this reason. At first it was reasonable but they eventually raised the price to $29/mo so I canceled.

Just subscribed to the OCR now, thanks for this thread!!

paperboyNC said:
HMart said:

I used to have a Sunday subscription to the LAT for this reason. At first it was reasonable but they eventually raised the price to $29/mo so I canceled.

Just subscribed to the OCR now, thanks for this thread!!

I just subscribed to LA Times for $29/YEAR....Sat/Sunday delivery and online access 24/7.  Can't beat that price.

Back