Author Topic: Mochi donuts  (Read 1728 times)

Offline aquabliss

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 201
  • -Received: 754
Re: Mochi donuts
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2020, 11:51:53 AM »
They also have mochi donuts at Donut Star now.

Hold the phone.

When did this start? I remember I was there a month or so ago telling them about mochi donuts.

I think somebody deserves a commission.  :)

No idea when it started but when I went on Saturday I saw some mochi donuts there.  Not a lot maybe 6 or so.  Not sure if that's because they sold most of them or they just don't make many.  Didn't try.

Come to think of it, I'm shocked you had a conversation with them at all.  They seem to be 1 word answer for everything.  Do you speak Khmer?

Offline irvinehomeowner

• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2519
  • -Received: 3857
  • 3CWG
Re: Mochi donuts
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2020, 04:03:32 PM »
They also have mochi donuts at Donut Star now.

Hold the phone.

When did this start? I remember I was there a month or so ago telling them about mochi donuts.

I think somebody deserves a commission.  :)

No idea when it started but when I went on Saturday I saw some mochi donuts there.  Not a lot maybe 6 or so.  Not sure if that's because they sold most of them or they just don't make many.  Didn't try.

Come to think of it, I'm shocked you had a conversation with them at all.  They seem to be 1 word answer for everything.  Do you speak Khmer?

If it's the one on Alton, I used to go there a lot (big surprise) and the owner is Andy and his wife and son work there sometimes. I think it was the wife I spoke to, even showed her pictures on my phone.

I usually talked to the son because he worked nights and I used to joke that they need to sell chinese food like the other Donut Star locations. :)
Once you go 3-car garage... your junk can never go back.
3CWG: 3-Car Wide Garage
FCB: Foreign Cash Buyer
I recommend:
www.irvinerealtorsite.com
member: Soylent Green Is People (loans/refis)

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal