NO COMMENCEMENT ADDRESSES ! NO LEFTIST BRAINWASHING!

StarmanMBA

For the first time in our lives, Leftists and Hollywood Ignorati will not be brainwashing the graduating classes with their cynicism and hate!  What a relief. 

Students will not be told as they have been so often in the past that America is:
- racist
- sexist
- homophobic
- polluting
- greedy
- fascist

Conservative speakers are not welcome!  Those few who manage to walk onto the stage are repeatedly booed, interrupted, shouted down, and even assaulted.
There MUST BE NO DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT in the Hallowed Halls of Diversity.

Attachments

• I survived college without becoming commie.png
    I survived college without becoming commie.png
    754.6 KB · Views: 153
Over 100 views without a single objection or criticism.  Bravo Irvine citizens.  You're not as crazy as the average Californian.

True.
The public education is infested with the liberal agenda. Instead it should focus on the academic curriculum more.

adventurous said:
True.
The public education is infested with the liberal agenda. Instead it should focus on the academic curriculum more.

Then go private or move/request a transfer to a highly ranked school. Then people say school life balance.

eyephone said:
Then go private or move/request a transfer to a highly ranked school. Then people say school life balance.
Thank you for not suggesting to GTFO of the country. :) I will continue my parent's duty on clearing out my kids mind and help fixing the public education.

adventurous said:
eyephone said:
Thank you for not suggesting to GTFO of the country. :) I will continue my parent's duty on clearing out my kids mind and help fixing the public education.

I never said move out of the country.
I guess home schooling is your best option.
Got to be flexible and adapt with life. Tunnel vision will not get you far in life.

eyephone said:
This is what I thanked you for. You stopped short from saying that.
eyephone said:
Not a fan.
eyephone said:
Got to be flexible and adapt with life. Tunnel vision will not get you far in life.
Agreed. Kids, brainwashed with liberal agenda, will have hard time adjusting to capitalism

adventurous said:
eyephone said:
This is what I thanked you for. You stopped short from saying that.
eyephone said:
Not a fan.
eyephone said:
Agreed. Kids, brainwashed with liberal agenda, will have hard time adjusting to capitalism
Again, I never said move out of the country. Your bait and switch argument does not worth with me. (Victim card, puh-lease)

What does capitalism have to do with this? Let me know when you have something better to talk about. Because this subject is kind of boring. (Yawns)

eyephone said:
Again, I never said move out of the country. Your bait and switch argument does not worth with me. (Victim card, puh-lease)
Yes, you stopped short from saying it. Thank you, again.
eyephone said:
What does capitalism have to do with this? Let me know when you have something better to talk about. Because this subject is kind of boring. (Yawns)
It's boring, but you keep coming here :) Go read about the leftist agenda. If it's still no interest for you, go to bed.

adventurous said:
eyephone said:
Yes, you stopped short from saying it. Thank you, again.
eyephone said:
It's boring, but you keep coming here :) Go read about the leftist agenda. If it's still no interest for you, go to bed.

Naw nah. Tell Mimi I said hi.  :D

adventurous said:
eyephone said:
Naw nah. Tell Mimi I said hi.  :D
I only have Katie's contact, but  you seem to like Mimi better. Sorry, can't help ya

Btw - she has a Twitter account. So technically everybody can get contact Mimi. So go ahead and say hi to her for me.

#getsmart

eyephone said:
Btw - she has a Twitter account. So technically everybody can get contact Mimi. So go ahead and say hi to her for me.

#getsmart
Are you banned on Twitter? Or are you too shy to say hi to a stranger? Or you are of a royal blood and get accustomed to using servants?

adventurous said:
eyephone said:

#getsmart
Are you banned on Twitter? Or are you too shy to say hi to a stranger? Or you are of a royal blood and get accustomed to using servants?

You will no longer have the privilege to talk to me. I am done talking to you.

Back