Where is katie porter during this pandemic

frank69m

Has anyone heard from her? Her facebook shows no activity for almost 2 months?  Wow...getting paid for hiding while others aren't making anything. A true democrat.

Watch Katie Porter Relentlessly Grill CDC Chief Into Saying ?Yes? to Free COVID-19 Tests

Using a whiteboard and a deep breadth of knowledge regarding the costs of testing for the coronavirus, Representative Katie Porter peppered Trump administration officials into submission, finally causing them to cry uncle and commit to free testing for Americans ?regardless of insurance.?

During a Thursday House hearing on the government?s reaction to the coronavirus, the Democratic representative from California first ran through a number of questions to Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response Dr. Robert Kadlec regarding out-of-pocket costs for the uninsured for COVID-19 tests and hospital costs. He did not fare well.
Porter added up the costs she?d just demonstrated on her whiteboard and went on to explain how they could reach as high as $4000 for one uninsured family. She said that ?fear of these costs are going to keep people from being tested, from getting the care they need. And from keeping their communities safe.?
https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...porter-grill-cdc-director-coronavirus-966572/

Try a little bit harder Frank. You keep on posting about Katie Porter.
Hey Mimi Waters voted to decrease the salt deductions which effected many Irvine residences. (I hear many people are ticked off. Mimi voted for her party and not her constituents.)

frank69m said:
Has anyone heard from her? Her facebook shows no activity for almost 2 months?  Wow...getting paid for hiding while others aren't making anything. A true democrat.

No need to post on Facebook to show activity. She is on prime time news fighting for Americans for free testing. Also, Facebook is like old/stale media platform.

Uh that was 2 months ago?  How about something recent.  And where can I get a test if that?s the case?

frank69m said:
Uh that was 2 months ago?  How about something recent.  And where can I get a test if that?s the case?

Where's the criticism for Trump's handling of COVID? He's telling people to drink bleach for god's sake...and was MIA on rallies or golfing during Jan/Feb/Mar(?)...

Cares said:
frank69m said:

Where's the criticism for Trump's handling of COVID? He's telling people to drink bleach for god's sake...and was MIA on rallies or golfing during Jan/Feb/Mar(?)...

If you believe in that, then how dumb are you? ask yourself that mr. bleach...you take is so literally.  And, if demorats are so concerned about everything, how come they haven't opened a house intelligence against the origins of the virus? huh?  Too busy drinking koolaid?

Cares said:
frank69m said:

We averted 2 million predicted deaths on his watch, so there's that.  You should be thanking President Trump that you, your friends, and family, are still alive.

Liar Loan said:
Cares said:
frank69m said:

We averted 2 million predicted deaths on his watch, so there's that.  You should be thanking President Trump that you, your friends, and family, are still alive.

Ya but that?s not thanks to him. People are always trying to place praise or blame for everything that happens on the president at the time.

Liar Loan said:
Cares said:
frank69m said:

Just like it was "predicted" we would have 0 cases by end of April? Yea okay...

Dr. CA Real Estate said:
Liar Loan said:
Cares said:
frank69m said:

Ya but that?s not thanks to him. People are always trying to place praise or blame for everything that happens on the president at the time.

Instead of uniting the country, Trump created chaos. Just imagine if the previous president did the same thing after 9/11 and the financial crisis. (He does not get it.)

eyephone said:
Dr. CA Real Estate said:
Liar Loan said:
Cares said:
frank69m said:

Instead of uniting the country, Trump created chaos. Just imagine if the previous president did the same thing after 9/11 and the financial crisis. (He does not get it.)

I don't even care that he doesn't ever accept any blame...but his messaging is always "we did THE BEST OF ALL TIME". He could just tone it down and maybe say there are areas where we can do better. But he response is always a superlative praising himself. Go through his Twitter feed back 10 years ...

It's hard to vote for someone who thinks everything he touches turns to gold.  I ain't down with King Midas.

Just ask yourself, friends or your neighbors, are we better as a nation with the 45 sitting in the office?

Is our kids better off or the 1% kids gains even higher privileges when you go to vote.

zubs said:
It's hard to vote for someone who thinks everything he touches turns to gold.  I ain't down with King Midas.

I guess you are ok with a person who doesn't even know where he is and who he is....

By the way, this topic was about Katie Porter... I still hear crickets on what she has done during the last couple of months.  I guess hiding and the taxpayers pay for her salary. What a great deal.

frank69m said:
By the way, this topic was about Katie Porter... I still hear crickets on what she has done during the last couple of months.  I guess hiding and the taxpayers pay for her salary. What a great deal.

You are repeating yourself and sound like a bot. (virtual robot)
Maybe you should go to the q website and read about more conspiracy theories.

frank69m said:

I normally would have voted for mimi walters, but in 2016, I had to send a message to the republican party for sucking trumps dick so HARD!  Plus the SALT deduction really screwed mimi.  It didn't have to be Katie Porter.  It was whoever was going to send a message to trump sycophants. 

Did you get the message?

zubs said:
frank69m said:

I normally would have voted for mimi walters, but in 2016, I had to send a message to the republican party for sucking trumps dick so HARD!  Plus the SALT deduction really screwed mimi.  It didn't have to be Katie Porter.  It was whoever was going to send a message to trump sycophants. 

Did you get the message?

OK, do I sense a bit of displease of his performance between you and the rest of us.  :) What if he declared voter frauds with the vote by mail and would not conceded to leave the WH?

Back