In search of a real estate agent

Irvine2020

Hi,

I am not a first time home buyer, but I am in search for a real estate agent to assist in my home search. I am trying to sell my home in Lake Forest and buy a house in Irvine. What are some things that you look for in a real estate agent and where can you find good ones?

TIA

A good agent is one that not only listens to their clients but also communicates effectively along with setting proper expectations and most importantly executes. It doesn't hurt if that agent provides a commission rebate on the buy side and a very unique listing commission structure on the listing side. I'll send you a PM shortly.

Irvine2020 said:
Hi,

I am not a first time home buyer, but I am in search for a real estate agent to assist in my home search. I am trying to sell my home in Lake Forest and buy a house in Irvine. What are some things that you look for in a real estate agent and where can you find good ones?

TIA

I live in and work in Irvine. Sent you a msg

USCTrojanCPA said:
A good agent is one that not only listens to their clients but also communicates effectively along with setting proper expectations and most importantly executes. It doesn't hurt if that agent provides a commission rebate on the buy side and a very unique listing commission structure on the listing side. I'll send you a PM shortly.

I've used Martin a few times, nothing but great things to say.  I would definitely give Martin a chance, at least talk to him before making your decision. 

Back