Author Topic: Cetara Orchard Hills The Groves Shea Homes  (Read 108203 times)

Online TestingIrvine

• Tourist
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 0
  • -Received: 5
Re: Cetara Orchard Hills The Groves Shea Homes
« Reply #675 on: November 22, 2021, 10:45:35 AM »
It’s easy money. Didn’t have to do anything. Having done projects with as little as 20k net profit before, the short term capital gains tax is nothing to think about for me.
Correct you can’t “sell the spot on priority list”. I choose the lot the buyers wanted and entered contract with Shea for it. Anyone thinking of doing the same can dm me for more details. Still have contact info for the other buyers that weren’t picked to share as well.

You’re (Person A) signing the Cetara Shea contract with yourself + Person B and dropping off the deed via quit claim post close.  Person B is the one who previously had no chance to buy Cetara due to long waitlist.  Therefore Person B is sole owner without going though a formal sale.

Nope that’s not how the transaction is handled at all.

“ As I guessed correctly, when he said “ I made 250k off my spot FYI” his purchase appreciated $250K versus the current lot price.  He hasn’t “made” $250K yet in real cash.”

This hasn’t been refuted yet so this must be true.

Anyways any other method is sketchy.  I don’t think people who buy Cetara are dumb enough to do shady side deals.

On the other hand selling the house after less than one year is possible but contractually you can’t technically and you can’t guarantee the HOA will even allow it.

Offline Ready2Downsize

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 15
  • -Received: 207
« Reply #676 on: November 22, 2021, 11:13:47 AM »
It’s easy money. Didn’t have to do anything. Having done projects with as little as 20k net profit before, the short term capital gains tax is nothing to think about for me.
Correct you can’t “sell the spot on priority list”. I choose the lot the buyers wanted and entered contract with Shea for it. Anyone thinking of doing the same can dm me for more details. Still have contact info for the other buyers that weren’t picked to share as well.

You’re (Person A) signing the Cetara Shea contract with yourself + Person B and dropping off the deed via quit claim post close.  Person B is the one who previously had no chance to buy Cetara due to long waitlist.  Therefore Person B is sole owner without going though a formal sale.

“ As I guessed correctly, when he said “ I made 250k off my spot FYI” his purchase appreciated $250K versus the current lot price.  He hasn’t “made” $250K yet in real cash.”

Anyways any other method is sketchy.  I don’t think people who buy Cetara are dumb enough to do shady side deals.

On the other hand selling the house after less than one year is possible but contractually you can’t technically and you can’t guarantee the HOA will even allow it.

But selling it after purchase means commission on the entire sale. I guess they could do a private sale so it's not an issue.

If it's real he can cough up the address so we can see the sale prices.

Offline USCTrojanCPA

• Your CPA Realtor
  • Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2656
  • -Received: 2128
« Reply #677 on: November 22, 2021, 11:28:26 AM »

But selling it after purchase means commission on the entire sale. I guess they could do a private sale so it's not an issue.

If it's real he can cough up the address so we can see the sale prices.

He doesn't have to, I can make my title guy to run title on all of the addresses for me for any recordings. haha
Martin Mania, CPA
AgencyOne
CA DRE License # 01799007
CA CPA License # 107675
mmania001@yahoo.com
714-747-3884 cell

Often imitated....Never duplicated!
Have license, will travel!

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters