Pocket Listing - Trellis Court Plan 3 home @ Cypress Village (120 Holly Springs)

usctrojancpa

I got a referral for a seller of a Trellis Court Plan 3 (120 Holly Springs) who wanted to sell their home before the end of June right before I listed 107 Copeland (also a Trellis Court Plan 3). As such, I told that seller that we should wait until Copeland was close to closing before we list Holly Springs. Luckily, there were 3 back-up buyers for Copeland and I arranged for the back-up buyers of 107 Copeland to view 120 Holly Springs privately after the stay at home order.  One of those buyers made an offer on the home and provided the seller with a rent back at half the market rental rate.  Today the sale closed at a price of $1,001,000 (financed buyer closed in less than 4 weeks).  Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/120-Holly-Spgs-92618/home/171291905

Even though the real estate market has slowed down due to the corona virus, desirable properties are still selling as there are active buyers in the market.

Compressed-Village said:
Sweet, that?s what I am talking about.

Congrats

Thank you, I try to hit the EZ button whenever I can. ;)

It was a win for everyone involved and you know there was a good transaction when all 4 parties were happy when the dust settled.

Back