Looking for an lease for my client who is relocating to Irvine from Alpharetta

panda

My client will be relocating from Alpharetta to Irvine at end of May, early June for a job relocation. We are looking for a 3 bedroom rental in $3000-$3500 range. If you are a landlord and have a rental available in that time frame, please let me know. She prefers to be near the Great Park area.

Thanks,
Panda 

Panda said:
My client will be relocating from Alpharetta to Irvine at end of May, early June for a job relocation. We are looking for a 3 bedroom rental in $3000-$3500 range. If you are a landlord and have a rental available in that time frame, please let me know. She prefers to be near the Great Park area.

Thanks,
Panda

I may have something in cadence park great park for you. Sent a pm

I could buy a quick delivery home in Novel Park (Great park area) and turn around to lease it to your friend for $3500/month for 12 months. It's a 3-story, 1700 sf, 3 bedrooms with full baths in all rooms. What say you? ;-)

gpquest said:
I could buy a quick delivery home in Novel Park (Great park area) and turn around to lease it to your friend for $3500/month for 12 months. It's a 3-story, 1700 sf, 3 bedrooms with full baths in all rooms. What say you? ;-)

With all that MR and HOA, you're very generous. :)

I am needing some guidance in helping my client in Alpharetta find a good rental in the Great Park area.

Here are some of the addresses she showed interest in. Is this a good time to a really good deals for rentals in Irvine?

132 Bravo, 1916 sqft $3500
108 Menkar $3600
121 Stage $3800
165 Follyhatch 

What are the good areas to look at near the Great Park?

Panda said:
I am needing some guidance in helping my client in Alpharetta find a good rental in the Great Park area.

Here are some of the addresses she showed interest in. Is this a good time to a really good deals for rentals in Irvine?

132 Bravo, 1916 sqft $3500
108 Menkar $3600
121 Stage $3800
165 Follyhatch 

What are the good areas to look at near the Great Park?

Tenants are getting $50-$100 per month in the $3,500 and lower market off market rental prices from my experience (I rented 3 rentals in the past months for my landlord clients). The more upgraded the home, the faster it'll rent out.

A 3% return or cap rate for a rental property if you pay cash for it. The returns sucks! I my as well just buy into an investment grade bond ETF, with Fed backstop, for same return with liquidity advantage.

gpquest said:
A 3% return or cap rate for a rental property if you pay cash for it. The returns sucks! I my as well just buy into an investment grade bond ETF, with Fed backstop, for same return with liquidity advantage.

That 3% cap rate assumes little to no vacancy and repairs most likely. Buying a new Great Park property to turn it into a rental doesn't make a lot of sense when you could get better returns with less stress/headaches elsewhere. The high HOA and Mello Roos is a rental property killer.

Hey guys.. these are the addresses my client is interested in renting. Regarding its location and area.. Can you give me some recommendation?

132 Bravo - $3800
121 Stage
145 Interval - $3900
173 Frame - $3590
113 Turnstone - $3900
170 Fixie (Backup) - $3400

Irvine Agents, if you also have any good lease listings, please let me know. My client prefers a newer property built in the last 5 years.

132 Bravo - $3450

Cadence Park - Newer home - if they have kids this is a great location with a short walk to a K-8 school and close to the high school as well. Also a short bike ride to the Bosque trail. Great to rent here and avoid paying the ridiculous mello roos yourself. 3 story is not ideal.

121 Stage - $3800

Right next to the unit above, though closer to Irvine Blvd and further from the school.

145 Interval - $3900
Parasol Park is also newer - does not have its own school as far as I know. At least it's only 2 story.

173 Frame - $3590
Also Cadence Park three story. Even closer to the school / further from Irvine Blvd

113 Turnstone - $3900
Altair. Much more spacious unit (2,650sqft). Altair is separate from the Great Park so you'd be hobnobbing with and sharing amenities with the mostly $2,000,000+ homes. School is across Irvine Blvd at Cadence and you are more removed from trails. But these are very very odd:

The owner reserved the master bedroom and lock it up for owner's future use, not available for rent. Also owner has one car in garage and will keep the car there.

Back