Covid - Protective Gear while outside

eyephone

Do you wear protective gear when you leave the house?

- Gloves, mask, light rain jacket/sweater with a hood to cover your head

Since there are cases of workers at markets with the virus.

Do not forget to bring disinfecting wipes to wipe the handle bar of the cart. (Just in case the store ran out or does not do it before you get the cart)

When going for a bike ride, no.  I just keep my distances from everyone else.  Seems most people are keeping their distance from me as well.

Working from home, daughter is home, only the wife is going to work daily.  We are trying to order home delivery for everything we need.  It's tough.  Lots of things are out all the time.

daedalus said:
When going for a bike ride, no.  I just keep my distances from everyone else.  Seems most people are keeping their distance from me as well.

Working from home, daughter is home, only the wife is going to work daily.  We are trying to order home delivery for everything we need.  It's tough.  Lots of things are out all the time.

Bike riding legal? Hehe

Don't know.  We rode in front of a cop a few days ago and he didn't say anything, but pulled over another guy on a bike with a kid, probably because they weren't wearing helmets and the bike was electric.  People are allowed to walk their dogs, so I'm going to lean forward and say I can get out and get some exercise once a day.  I can just say I'm going out to get a burger.

daedalus said:
Don't know.  We rode in front of a cop a few days ago and he didn't say anything, but pulled over another guy on a bike with a kid, probably because they weren't wearing helmets and the bike was electric.  People are allowed to walk their dogs, so I'm going to lean forward and say I can get out and get some exercise once a day.  I can just say I'm going out to get a burger.

I?m sure you already do this. Friendly tip - ride your bike your bicycle same way of traffic. (or you can get stopped)

People were looking at me and smiling at the market. That is a sign to me that I am wearing the right gear. (Gloves, n95 mask, camo hooded sweater)
I have to say after 30-45 minutes I felt overheated and sweaty. I can just imagine the health care professionals wearing the protective gear.

Back