New Listing - Bella Palermo Condo in Portola Hills (28472 Porsena Way)

usctrojancpa

I listed a corner lot Bella Palermo carriage unit condo in the Bella Palmermo community of Portola Hills Wednesday evening on MLS. The home was built in 1996 and features 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms along with 1,100sf of living space and an attached direct access 2-car garage. The home is priced to sell fast at $450,000.

The condo is a former rental unit that the owner moved out of in the past 3 years so to get the tax gain exemption we have to sell it before the summer. Obviously I will not be holding any open houses for the condo with what's going on currently.  That being said, we had 7 showings and we received 3 offers last night and I'll be reviewing offers with the seller tonight.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Trabuco-Canyon/28472-Porsena-Way-92679/home/5343865

Pictures and the virtual tour is in the link below:

www.28472PorsenaWay.com

Good luck to you, seller and potential buyers.

Tough time to make these kind of transactions but with all things, some people have to do what they have to do.

Does it come with free toilet paper and hand sanitizer?

irvinehomeowner said:

Tough time to make these kind of transactions but with all things, some people have to do what they have to do.

The condo is too cheap to include toilet paper and hand sanitizer.  haha

USCTrojanCPA said:
irvinehomeowner said:

The condo is too cheap to include toilet paper and hand sanitizer.  haha

Have you guys seen the skits, that now some dude use toilet paper to pay for foods at the groceries store.

Can I use toilet paper for down payment?😊

We have 7 offers/counters in currently (most of them are over the list price).  I'll be speaking with the seller later on today to pick one of the buyers.

Got word from escrow that we closed earlier this afternoon. The condo sales price was $475,000 or the highest closing for the model in the tract. Congrats to the buyer and seller.

Wow, this property doubled in price since 2012?  Must be quite an interesting story on how the seller was able to purchase this property for such a low price in 2012.  I don't think I've ever seen a property in Irvine double in price in 8 years.

woodburyowner said:
Wow, this property doubled in price since 2012?  Must be quite an interesting story on how the seller was able to purchase this property for such a low price in 2012.  I don't think I've ever seen a property in Irvine double in price in 8 years.

Yeah, we were surprised that we got 7 offers (all at and over list price) in such a short period of time right after the stay-at-home order with no open houses. The condo was a short sale back in 2012 and the seller offered the list price to purchase it. The seller lived in the home up until about 2 years ago at which time it was rented. Once the tenant moved out at the end of Feb, we painted it, installed recessed lights, staged it, and cleaned it up prior to listing it for sale.

Back