TWO AGNC NLY

Can't pay and can't evict.  Gotta take a 2 month write off for all their rental properties?
Perhaps they don't have to pay their creditors either.

I think TWO had bigger swing.  It doubled from bottom ($2.95) back up ($6.12).

AGNC and NLY both had similar large swings today.

I hold these in my IRA account so not touching them, but it was quite a roller coaster today.

Momopi, Are you still holding to your NLY and AGNC. March 16 Form 4?s ... Kain CEO/CIO, Frederico Pres/COO, and Kuehl EVP all sold large lots of shares at $11.81.

You need to get out if you are still holding because these stocks are ready to roll over. I completely liquidated my AGNC and NLY positions last October. I sort of regretted getting out too early, but no longer feel that way. There is something seriously fishy going on and sort feels like a real estate junk bond to me. These stocks are definitely not deflation hedges as they are moving in the direction S&P but with leverage. Momopi, look at that drop from $19 to $7.

agnc.jpg

My holdings in AGNC and NLY is actually not that significant.  I have a lot more invested in Fidelity FRIRX and that one is getting hosed too.  These are all held in IRA accounts.

Healthcare REIT/ETF's are also getting slammed across the board.  Look at WELL, OLD, REZ, VTR, etc.  VENTAS crashed like 66%.

With current proposed/enacted laws on deferring rent payment, mortgage payment, and evictions, the real estate sector is going to look very interesting.  @_@

momopi said:
My holdings in AGNC and NLY is actually not that significant.  I have a lot more invested in Fidelity FRIRX and that one is getting hosed too.  These are all held in IRA accounts.

Healthcare REIT/ETF's are also getting slammed across the board.  Look at WELL, OLD, REZ, VTR, etc.  VENTAS crashed like 66%.

With current proposed/enacted laws on deferring rent payment, mortgage payment, and evictions, the real estate sector is going to look very interesting.  @_@

I guess food stores and blue apron are doing ok.

I called my financial advisor who manages a part of my retirement funds. Seems that she already liquidated 70% of my holdings and am taking cash position.

Back